Policing powers against naughty road users...

MrsNiki

All of that could be covered by a law I would introduce if I ever had the chance.

Section 69 of the heff act: don't be a c*nt. This would be left up to the individual police officer to judge. Initial punishmen is a slap. If you continue to be a c*nt then on the spot shooting.

Edited by theheff
  • Like 2

All of that could be covered by a law I would introduce if I ever had the chance.

Section 69 of the heff act: don't be a c*nt. This would be left up to the individual police officer to judge. Initial punishmen is a slap. If you continue to be a c*nt then on the spot shooting.

I like it :lol:

I like it, however how do we vet potential police officers to ensure they aren`t C*nts? do we need a C*nt advisory panel? and aren`t we all a C*nt at times? im actually not sure if im being a c*nt right now...I will get me gun :p

Reminds me of this :lol:

We're d1cks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid d1cks.

And the Film Actors Guild are pussies.

Kim Jong Il is an assh0le.

Pussies don't like d1cks because pussies get fcuked by d1cks. But d1cks also **** assh0les. Assh0les that just want to sh1t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assh0les their way. But the only thing that can **** an assh0le is a d1ck, with some balls. The problem with d1cks is they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of sh1t that they become assh0les themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assh0les. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us **** this assh0le we're going to have our d1cks and pussies all covered in sh1t.

• Like 1

So, if I understand this, the d!cks are the Police, the @rseholes are the people who commit these offences, but then that means if you're not a cop and you're not an offender, you are a pu$$y?

I don't want to be a pu$$y

So, if I understand this, the d!cks are the Police, the @rseholes are the people who commit these offences, but then that means if you're not a cop and you're not an offender, you are a pu$$y?

I don't want to be a pu$$y

I love pu$$y :)