Yes PLEASE!!

Wasso

I used to love them, then I got a go in one. Quiet as anything inside, sluggish gear changes, and unless you're going at warp speed then my 911 actually felt quicker. To say I was gutted was an understatement, definitely a case of never meeting your heroes :(

Okay, it was a tintop so I guess you'd get more noise in the ragtop which solves one problem, but not the others.

I used to love them, then I got a go in one. Quiet as anything inside, sluggish gear changes, and unless you're going at warp speed then my 911 actually felt quicker. To say I was gutted was an understatement, definitely a case of never meeting your heroes :(

Okay, it was a tintop so I guess you'd get more noise in the ragtop which solves one problem, but not the others.

Thats depressing but i guess you are right, sometimes the dream doesnt live up to reality. I'll keep dreaming and not try one then :)

apparently the 2013 has revised a few of these issues. But remember its still a merc and most of their customers will buy it because of that.

• Like 1

Yeah, there's just something about them that is so cool. Possibly the fact that I'm a massive fan of the Gulwing and the SLS is a modern version.

:cloud9:

Pretty sure the soft top doesn't have gullwings :p

It's 3 grand extra AFAIK

Yeah, there's just something about them that is so cool. Possibly the fact that I'm a massive fan of the Gulwing and the SLS is a modern version.

:cloud9:

Pretty sure the soft top doesn't have gullwings :p

It's 3 grand extra AFAIK

Errr, don't think the gull wings are optional on the convertible... unless the moleskin roof comes from radioactive moles with the strength of the hulk?

• Like 1