LOL

Jetpilot

I do agree that rota wheels are a cheaper copy of the top of the range wheels out there...so now there will be a cheaper version of the middle range alloys so its a win win for the drifters :)

Until they hit a curb and smash the wheel dropping the car down onto the chassis rail and the brake disk causing massive damage to a lot of stuff....

I do agree that rota wheels are a cheaper copy of the top of the range wheels out there...so now there will be a cheaper version of the middle range alloys so its a win win for the drifters :)

Until they hit a curb and smash the wheel dropping the car down onto the chassis rail and the brake disk causing massive damage to a lot of stuff....

just buy cheap Chinese discs then, problem solved :lol:

• Like 2

just buy cheap Chinese discs then, problem solved :lol:

Or a cheap chinese car loads of win !

Speaking of copys what you think to SSR new wheel looks familiar, Guess we can banish SSR aswell now

3.jpg

Almost exactly the same as their GT2 wheel which has been around for ages ;)

But if you dont like forged light weight rims, lets banish them too :teeth:

• Like 1

Speaking of copys what you think to SSR new wheel looks familiar, Guess we can banish SSR aswell now

3.jpg

Is say the Gt2 is more of a Advan tc2 than a lmgt4 imo

And i dont get what you getting at with if i dont like forged light weight rims, lets banish them too

Edited by StevoD

3.jpg

And i dont get what you getting at with if i dont like forged light weight rims, lets banish them too

SSR build a quality lightweight forged wheel, i think they can be forgiven for copying a design.

The irony that Rota are complaining of copies when most of their range are copies is where the thread is at ;)

3.jpg

SSR build a quality lightweight forged wheel, i think they can be forgiven for copying a design.

The irony that Rota are complaining of copies when most of their range are copies is where the thread is at ;)

Some else who cant read the article, They have complained as untested wheel are out on the market branded as rota, Since when were rota grids marketed as Volk Te37?

As alot of people cry about rota being @*!# this that and the other they do get them safety tested and alot of OEM car wheel are made by rota. So i think rota have a big reason to complain looking at the bigger picture

These fake rotas go out 1000 of sets shatter the OEM market gets wind and rota loose £millions of contracts due to unsafe wheels going out with rotas name written all over it.

Edited by StevoD

Copies and fakes are 2 very different things.

Copies are a rebranded interpretation of a wheel which is tested to a safe standard by a competent manufacturer.

Fakes are a substandard product made using a reputable companies name to sell the product. In this case it is alloy wheels, these wheels will not have been tested nor will you have anyone to fall back on should the product fail.

If you like rota and their range is irrelevant, they are warning about unsafe wheels which are being passed off as theirs when they nothing to do with them.