Off to see this car, thought please.

pistonbroke

It is a good example - was on PH last month - now though about £1k overpriced - at that price it would need to have FSH good (matching) tyres and brakes - although now of course you get the benefit of a 'service' etc from Tradelink - they are traders on here :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ken's your man for GT4 values

:lol:

Looks nice from what I can see and sensibly priced if everything is good, as Vik says Tradelink are on the forum and they seem decent to me and like a Zed or 2 so should know a little more about them that your average Joe

Have you seen any others and test driven them so you know what to expect engine wise and clutch etc?

Looks nice but did you notice it was yellow.... :lol:

haha, I've been staring at the pictures for ages convincing myself that the yellow is nice lol, I just don't want a silver or grey one. The more I look at it the more it grows on me, I'm taking some brave pills and shades with me when I go to see it.

Edited by pistonbroke

For a garage sale I'd say this is priced about right, but I'd try to negotiate down towards £9,250. If they won't budge on price then try to get a 12 month warranty (if they don't already offer this). For reference I sold my Yellow GT4 (Volk alloys, Mine's SILENCE-VX PRO TITAN exhaust and a couple of other mods) with only 25K for £10,500 a few months back.

Edited by Ewan27

Ha ok :) I wouldn't have considered the Yellow until I saw it in person. Honestly if the paint is in good condition (with the mileage I'd see no reason for it not to be) then the colour really sparkles. It was a joy to clean and looks amazing polished up. Z's are usually head turners, but even more so with the yellow. I laughed when it was called "Ultra" Yellow but after I saw it I understood why :)

Oh, on a personal note, I'm not keen on the colour they have put on the alloys. It could just be the pictures, but they have an almost purple in them. Would look better on a black Z, but sure on the Yellow. I did mine black.

Right_1_zps45c72792.jpg

Edited by Ewan27
  • Like 2

Ha ok :) I wouldn't have considered the Yellow until I saw it in person. Honestly if the paint is in good condition (with the mileage I'd see no reason for it not to be) then the colour really sparkles. It was a joy to clean and looks amazing polished up. Z's are usually head turners, but even more so with the yellow. I laughed when it was called "Ultra" Yellow but after I saw it I understood why :)

Oh, on a personal note, I'm not keen on the colour they have put on the alloys. It could just be the pictures, but they have an almost purple in them. Would look better on a black Z, but sure on the Yellow. I did mine black.

Right_1_zps45c72792.jpg

That is one sexy Z!!!