[SOLD] - Vortech SC v2 Tunner kit with supporting mods

Adrian@TORQEN

Adrian you are as mad as a box of frogs and a traitor for leaving the 350z supercharged club to 370z but I have to support you no matter what!

So as already covered by Darren this kit is a bargain! It's almost brand new, complete plug and play and has the best supporting components money can buy! We both bought and installed our SC almost the sametime and have the same spec so I know what it cost to buy new!! Moreso we helped Adrian install this and uninstall the kiit and its in A condition.

I would go I step further and say now that if anyone got this kit I would help install and I'm sure Darren and Adrian would give support. You would just need to tune and go.

Adrian you are as mad as a box of frogs and a traitor for leaving the 350z supercharged club to 370z but I have to support you no matter what!

So as already covered by Darren this kit is a bargain! It's almost brand new, complete plug and play and has the best supporting components money can buy! We both bought and installed our SC almost the sametime and have the same spec so I know what it cost to buy new!! Moreso we helped Adrian install this and uninstall the kiit and its in A condition.

I would go I step further and say now that if anyone got this kit I would help install and I'm sure Darren and Adrian would give support. You would just need to tune and go.

Spoke to Mark from Abbey...roughly £2.7k installation...Plus I may need other bits to purchase appart from what Adrian sells...

Way too much money,even though I would love to sc my zed...

It would have been at the same time but Bennet was late as he runs on BDST (Bennet daylight saving time) :stir:
  • Like 1

@papa smurf: BDST awesome :D

@ Haydn: you know you want it and its a bloody good deal so just go for it and no ooing and aaahing! Just imagine it with your Ti zorst hhmmmmm!!!

@Bennet - Say??? Are you back home? Translation please?

I'm so tempted! Just need to look into the bracket as I've got a uprev version.

Any volunteers to help install? I'd offer donuts, pizza, boozer and financial compo! :)

Edited by Madhatter