[SOLD] - Vortech SC v2 Tunner kit with supporting mods

Adrian@TORQEN

Many of you know the story already, but for the new guys interested, please visit this topic for more details about what can be achieved with this kit:

http://www.350z-uk.c...pdate-13052013/

Works on 350z DE engines, but a $779 extra kit for RevUp engines can be purchased from US. I will help with this should you be interested, details here:

http://www.superchar...roducts_id=4845

Included in this kit:

Vortect V2 T Trim SuperCharger with 3.33" pulley

Vortech Stainless Steel Oil Feed Nozzle and Crush Washer

Vortech Filter for Maxflow Mini Race By-pass Valve

UpRev GT MAF Sensor

Injector Dynamics 725cc injectors with pigtails - Matched set of 6

Modified Fuel Bucket with Aeromotive Stealth 340lph In Tank Fuel Pump with Setup Kit - ready to plug in, save a lot of time and hassle (need your old one in return)

CJM stage 0 fuel return kit

AAm oil pan spacer with ports for Oil Temp sensor

Stillen Setrab 19 row oil cooler kit

Vibrant red silicon couplers replacement for blue vortech couplers

Vortech Original Intercooler

T Bolt Clamps

Extra brand new cog belt

Brand new HKS Filter

Vortech Custom Charge pipe 3" with red reducer

Vortech Custom Bracket Stiffener

Weapon R - custom modified engine damper

Custom Vacuum hoses and T connectors

2013-08-04_20-44-43.jpeg

2013-08-04_20-29-38.jpeg

2013-08-04_20-30-08.jpeg

2013-08-04_20-30-50.jpeg

2013-08-04_20-31-23.jpeg

2013-08-04_20-31-49.jpeg

2013-08-04_20-32-24.jpeg

2013-08-04_20-32-56.jpeg

2013-08-04_20-43-15.jpeg

2013-08-04_20-43-50.jpeg

SOLD

Edited by octet

I can vouch first hand that all this is a good bit of kit, with the higher spec`d parts such as the larger injectors, fuel pump, gt maf, FRS, sump spacer & oil cooler all helps for a much more reliable & stable build. A huge saving on buying all these parts new

AND PROUD! hahahaha. Will you be at the Grasshopper meet Octet? You can try to persuade her to let me buy then if you want... We have just had a very nice loan offer come through! (Just as I finish paying off my last £4000 car loan I might add...)

AND PROUD! hahahaha. Will you be at the Grasshopper meet Octet? You can try to persuade her to let me buy then if you want... We have just had a very nice loan offer come through! (Just as I finish paying off my last £4000 car loan I might add...)

Hope I can make it, but I doubt this will hang here for so long at this price :lol:

How much this peace of kit will cost to install by mechanic? Do you need any additional bits and peaces ? How expensive to maintain supercharger?

Where are you based?

You will need HKS one step colder plugs, ideally a plenum spacer and the tuning done by Mark @ AbbeyMotorSport :)

Not expensive to maintain, you need to change oil and oil filter every 3000-5000 miles.

How much this peace of kit will cost to install by mechanic? Do you need any additional bits and peaces ? How expensive to maintain supercharger?

Where are you based?

You will need HKS one step colder plugs, ideally a plenum spacer and the tuning done by Mark @ AbbeyMotorSport :)

Not expensive to maintain, you need to change oil and oil filter every 3000-5000 miles.

West London! So how much roughly ,cost wise, do I need to pay for additional things plus full install by AbbeyMotorSport?

Edited by Dashurik

Give AbbeyMS a call, details here: http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/site_flash/index6.html

Ask to speak to Mark, tell him you spoke to Adrian / octet and ask for fitting quote. I'll email him now to let him know you're going to call him.

Spark plugs about £150, Mark has them in stock I believe, plenum spacer I have mine for sale for £125 delivered, tuning wise about 5 hours on the Dyno + UpRev license if you don't have it already.

Give AbbeyMS a call, details here: http://www.abbeymotorsport.co.uk/site_flash/index6.html

Ask to speak to Mark, tell him you spoke to Adrian / octet and ask for fitting quote. I'll email him now to let him know you're going to call him.

Spark plugs about £150, Mark has them in stock I believe, plenum spacer I have mine for sale for £125 delivered, tuning wise about 5 hours on the Dyno + UpRev license if you don't have it already.

Just one more question: this supercharger is for standard 350z model not for up rev one? I've got normal gt one..Thx