[SOLD] - Vortech SC v2 Tunner kit with supporting mods

Adrian@TORQEN

Look out for Keyser in the green zed, Darren-B or Bennett in black zed :)

Christ don't put her in Keysers car, she'll never let you do it! And I doubt you'll get her in Bennet's, there's a rumour that his engine blew up! Darren's would be a good choice though.

• Like 2

This is great deal considering the kit is near new.

If you're planning for your motor to remain stock then s/c is the way to go.

Surprised someone hasn't snapped this up yet! There is NO comparison between N/A 350z and a S/C one. Ask anyone that's charged their zed whether they would ever go back to an N/A one and all will become clear! :)

• Like 3

Vortech’s V-2

Vortech V-2 head units are similar to the V-1 superchargers where the supercharger will require an oil feed line and oil drain line. The major difference is they are using helical gears inside of the gear casing. What are helical gears? Helical gears are gears that are cut diagonally instead of straight. These Helical gears help eliminate a lot of the gear noise that is common in the Vortech V-1 superchargers. You will still hear the whining sound, but the chattering sound caused by the gears is significantly quieter. This is why Vortech names their V-2 compressors SQ, which stands for, “Super Quiet.â€

Vortech V-3

The Vortech V-3 supercharger is the latest release in superchargers from Vortech. Unlike the Vortech V-1 and V-2 supercharger, the Vortech V-3 does not require any oil lines to feed the supercharger gears with oil. The Vortech V-3 supercharger has an internally lubricated transmission. This internal lubricated gear case requires for the supercharger oil to be changed with Vortech’s special supercharger oil. The Vortech V-3 supercharger also comes with helical gears to make the overall gear noise quiet, but still allows you to hear the sweet whine sound that we all love about superchargers.

Vortech SCi-Trim

The SCi-Trim is one of Vortech’s smaller type superchargers. These are commonly found in smaller displacement engines and some entry-level supercharger kits. The SCi-Trim does come in a V-1, V-2, and V-3 transmission.

Vortech T-Trim

For those seeking more power for street and strip, Vortech makes a T-Trim for these power seekers. The T-Trim really shines for those who have a modified engine that flows good and are seeking to run boost levels in the 12-18 psi range. The Vortech T-Trim is normally the next blower size up from the Si-Trim once people max it the Si-Trim. The T-Tim only comes in two types of transmissions, which is V-1 heavy-duty, or V-2 also known as a “TSQâ€. The V-2 version is a non heavy-duty transmission, which means it is not idea for cog pulleys.

Also, you are referring to a just the supercharger and not the supporting mods as well.

Add to that VAT, shipping, Custom Charges and you will find yourself very far from the $5500 figure :lol:

Edited by octet
  • Like 1

I thought you could get it cheaper aswell.... And boy i was wrong! Once youve got tax and duties, everything else like injectors are 700 GT maf is 350 fuel return is another big bill then fuel pumps like 100 and spark plugs 100+ and thats not everything. Its an absolute fortune and theres plenty of other things i forgot about and once youve bought some of the things your in the deep and need to fork out for the rest. At least this kit has everything from the start. Headache free install. Win win

I think the quotes bellow from the supercharged zeds owners summarise very well how good this kit is, if you're still in doubt! :)

I can vouch first hand that all this is a good bit of kit, with the higher spec`d parts such as the larger injectors, fuel pump, gt maf, FRS, sump spacer & oil cooler all helps for a much more reliable & stable build. A huge saving on buying all these parts new

So as already covered by Darren this kit is a bargain! It's almost brand new, complete plug and play and has the best supporting components money can buy! We both bought and installed our SC almost the sametime and have the same spec so I know what it cost to buy new!! Moreso we helped Adrian install this and uninstall the kiit and its in A condition.

I would go I step further and say now that if anyone got this kit I would help install and I'm sure Darren and Adrian would give support. You would just need to tune and go.

This is great deal considering the kit is near new.

If you're planning for your motor to remain stock then s/c is the way to go.

Surprised someone hasn't snapped this up yet! There is NO comparison between N/A 350z and a S/C one. Ask anyone that's charged their zed whether they would ever go back to an N/A one and all will become clear! :)

Can`t believe this is still for sale, you know I could go buy a zed & this kit for same money it would cost new! Now theres an idea Track weapon for less than 8k :drive1

I know I was thinking that aswell. if this had been up for sale a few months back id of taken it. its a lot cheaper than buying brand new I can vouch for that! you should of "lost" vlads so hed have to buy yours :lol:

I bet you are getting pm'd some stupid questions Adrian. :rolleyes:

Great kit and price, enough said.

I would be all over this if I didn't have the TT :p

I thought you could get it cheaper aswell.... And boy i was wrong! Once youve got tax and duties, everything else like injectors are 700 GT maf is 350 fuel return is another big bill then fuel pumps like 100 and spark plugs 100+ and thats not everything. Its an absolute fortune and theres plenty of other things i forgot about and once youve bought some of the things your in the deep and need to fork out for the rest. At least this kit has everything from the start. Headache free install. Win win