Another Crazy Dash Cam Video

Ewan27

Fair play to that lorry driver at 1:15 good skills!

Having been to moscow and driven about by some of the locals can testify that their driving is nothing short of chaotic - its almost like a badge of honour if you crash the car.

In Soviet Russia... crashes record YOU!

It's a mad mad place to drive - there are SO many of these videos which just paint a really bad (but reasonably accurate) picture, especially some of the road rage ones!

Having only been to Moscow very briefly, I can't say I saw that much, but it did feel quite hectic.

Make running a red light look a bit pedestrian :dry:

my point all along :lol:

some bad ones in there.

One day I'll record some gruesome accident where the accident victims die in terrible agony just for you! ;)

I don't wish that upon anyone nor should you :-(

Yes shame on you Bounty Bar Kid for making a light hearted, off the cuff remark, especially since you added a winky face to demonstrate this. What you said should be taken completely seriously, and you should be made to feel ashamed for being so cold hearted - thanks Dblock (plus points for the belittling "nor should you", that should really hit home)