TVR Sagaris (ish) Convertible

HaydnH

I love the Sag but I don't normally like cars pretending to be something they're not, all those Ferrari MR2's spring to mind! However, taking a TVR Tuscan and converting it to a Convertible Sagaris actually seems to have resulted in a rather nice motor, a little expensive maybe considering a '04 Tuscan with 9k miles is probably worth about £20k but I suppose all those Sag panels and work possibly make it about the right price:

http://www.autotrade...age/1?logcode=p

TuscanSag_zps1a8bb0ac.jpeg

TuscanSag2_zps8d8270e2.jpeg

BTW, wish I'd bought a Sag instead of the Z now, they were about £40k 3 years ago and now they're all about £50k. :scare:

I've been keeping my eye on TVR sag's, and I have seen this also. Its a clever job, but its really not a Sag eh....

Wish they would reduce in price which I doubt they will as it was claimed to be the best TVR made.

I've been keeping my eye on TVR sag's, and I have seen this also. Its a clever job, but its really not a Sag eh....

Wish they would reduce in price which I doubt they will as it was claimed to be the best TVR made.

Same here, been keeping my eye on them for years. Would love one, just not at these prices :surrender:

• Like 1

I would presume downforce Pete.

Its a great idea that its clear, as I bet being low down in the car visibility is a little restricted with a solid spoiler.

Well, I guess it would produce plenty of downforce and plenty of drag too. Still, with that amount of power I don't suppose it'd make much difference.

Pete

Am I missing something here. How can you put thisin the same bracket as an mr2 Ferrari. And how can an actual sagaris not be a sagaris?

It's a neat job and that colour.....

Edited by Bems