Garage Clean Out - Nismo, GTSPEC etc

chriswatson99

Hi Folks,

I've got a few bits and pieces to sell since trading in the Z, it still hits a nerve when i compare it to the more dog friendly Jeep Patriot :-(

Nismo Titanium Gear Knob - SOLD TO BEMS, hope you enjoy it pal!

IMAG0054_zps6103256c.jpg

Bluetooth Module - £60 inc P&P

IMAG0055_zpsb6827e82.jpg

Stubby Ariel - £10 inc P&P

IMAG0056_zpsaf739ee5.jpg

GT Spec Kit - SOLD TO drfeelgood73

IMAG0058_zps25b80c79.jpg

For more info on the gtspec kit go here http://www.tarmacspo...-package-1.aspx

4.08 Final Drive Kit and install kit for HR - £400 + P&P

IMAG0059_zps03a75175.jpg

For more info on the final drive go here http://www.z1auto.co...ine&prodid=2833

If you've got any questions feel free to get in touch.

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by chriswatson99

Hi delz0r,

The gear knob does have the 6 shift pattern on the top of it but its already been reserved, Bems is popping round to get it next week since he's local to me.

Everything else is still up for grabs and i've got a couple more things to add this weekend.

Hi Siman350z,

The kit includes everything in the link to Tarmac's page

GTS-SUS-1131GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace For 350Z

GTS-SUS-1088GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z

GTS-SUS-1087GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z

GTS-SUS-1086GTSPEC Front Lower Tie Brace For 350Z

I ordered it from him when he did a group buy, it almost got fitted to my 350 but due to the Borla true dual that i had on my car then the 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace wouldnt have fitted.

Here's the post from the time with some thoughts http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/56795-gt-spec-biiiiiig-offer-on-the-horizon/

Does the 4 point brace replace the W brace. Do you think it will all work with the HKS true duel. I am interested in the kit. Thanks

No it goes in front of it more in the middle of the car - I have mine fitted and have an Invidia True Dual - no problems with that setup so you should be fine.

Morning Guys, the final drive hasn't been used. The original plan was to replace the diff at the same time but i never got round it to before i traded in the car.

To be honest trading in the car wasnt in my plans at all but running 2 cars because we got a dog was becoming a bit of a ball ache financially then with saving for a wedding i'm afraid something had to give and unfortunately it was my 350.

Morning Guys, the final drive hasn't been used. The original plan was to replace the diff at the same time but i never got round it to before i traded in the car.

To be honest trading in the car wasnt in my plans at all but running 2 cars because we got a dog was becoming a bit of a ball ache financially then with saving for a wedding i'm afraid something had to give and unfortunately it was my 350.

Should have gotten rid of the dog........and then drop off the pet at the dogpound :lol:

Should have gotten rid of the dog........and then drop off the pet at the dogpound :lol:

Yeah i could have done that then i wouldnt have had to worry about the wedding either but my mortgage, council tax etc would have doubled so its all swings and roundabouts ;)

• 2 months later...

Just out of interest how much did the gear knob sell for??

I'm looking to get one and just wondering on price. . .

Do you know how much there selling them for?

Iv seen them on eBay and there's only two on there but both are around £200. . .

Is that right for the TI ones??

The titanium gear knobs are expensive, around £150.00 when I last checked with my supplier. :thumbs: