£7k for a 2003 Zed..!

is a bit high, but i think i would still value my 2003 45k fsh vgc at around £6 or is that not realistic anymore? perhaps these cars will hold their value like the porsche carrera '99'00'01 low mileage one is still around 10k

being sold by the "plus 200 club" who have no cars for sale which would go over 155mph let alone 200!

Is that not referring to BHP?

Maybe, still quite a few that don't have that either :lol:

This would put me off them: "Remember: "The Car You Saw Today And Going To Buy Tomorrow, Somebody Saw Yesterday And Is Going To Buy Today.""

It's on every page of their website!

• Like 1

I paid 6.5k for my 2003 with 50k miles on the clock and some nice extras, but the cars are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Good luck to him if he gets that for it.

Edited by Fluke

They are probably just trying their luck. Theres a company on there who are based not far from where I used to live and their prices for their roadsters are just staggeringly high. They seem to always have a good selection on there of them, so I assume they are just hoping that someone will come along and buy them, not realising they are a good few grand over priced.

People will always get good deals, but just because someone sells it for X price doesn't mean that's what it worth.

If I wanted to get a new car and trade in my zed that was say worth £9k, dealer offers £6k and won't budge, I'd be happy to sell it for £7k privately and someone gets a bargain. Cars still worth £9k despite being bought for less.

• Like 1