Inadequate in this situation

SteveW

Nah to be fair your Zed doesn't look too out of place at all Steve..... pretty sure he would leave you behind in a straight line and on the twisties though :lol:

Ha ha that's the truth! On track at Oulton last year coming out of cascades one passed me like I was standing still Even though i was doing 70.

Thanks SMD think I'm getting to the stage I just don't appreciate my car anymore now I've got it externally what I wanted from day 1.

Edited by SteveW

Nah to be fair your Zed doesn't look too out of place at all Steve..... pretty sure he would leave you behind in a straight line and on the twisties though :lol:

Ha ha that's the truth! On track at Oulton last year coming out of cascades one passed me like I was standing still Even though i was doing 70.

Thanks SMD think I'm getting to the stage I just don't appreciate my car anymore now I've got it externally what I wanted from day 1.

Looks nice mate, you starting to look elsewhere then?

Yes been having a look around. It was all sparked a few weeks ago by a go in a mates Boxster Spyder which had a :cloud9: exhaust note. I have always liked T350's but then I think I could just go FI, save a load of cash and have something reliable and quick.

But boosting an 80K engine may not be the cleverest idea I've ever had.

Yes been having a look around. It was all sparked a few weeks ago by a go in a mates Boxster Spyder which had a :cloud9: exhaust note. I have always liked T350's but then I think I could just go FI, save a load of cash and have something reliable and quick.

But boosting an 80K engine may not be the cleverest idea I've ever had.

Well good luck with the search, that beat up old Zed of yours will do you until you find something new :lol: