The Zed was sold and I bought Vauxhall to replace it...

coldel

Very nice col, you will have to take me for a spin.

My friend had one with a sports exhaust when i had my old 350z and we had alotof fun together. Dam thing was like alittle go kart so much fun. He span a few timesin it though then wrote itoff in scotland :(.

Enjoy

But dont worry Col im sure you will be fine :lol:

• Like 1

Very nice col, you will have to take me for a spin.

My friend had one with a sports exhaust when i had my old 350z and we had alotof fun together. Dam thing was like alittle go kart so much fun. He span a few timesin it though then wrote itoff in scotland :(.

Enjoy

But dont worry Col im sure you will be fine :lol:

:byebye:

Lol didnt mean it like that :)

They are a cracking little car, it used to destory my zed on the activity days we did, just have to be careful with it as im sure you will be. In his case i think he was a little heavy footed which didnt work out so well.

Edited by Will370z

Congrats on the new car, but its not for me, sorry. I've never driven one but would like to as I can appreciate the appeal, but the looks really put me off. It's the late nineties vauxhall 'V' in the grill which does it. If you could swap those out I might change my mind!

Enjoy though, and keep us posted with it throughput the year to see how easy it is to live with.

Yep intend to post a 'living with a go kart' thread at some point - the V on the front is a challenge, there is a forum sourced replacement option called a Splam grille but I am not sure, it looks like the car is smiling at me :wacko:

sammetz1-2.jpg

Game changer... I would consider one now, cheers col!

Up to a point, yes. Anything up to around 90 and the VX will be in front, but after that the bigger engine of the Zed will take over and it won't even be close.

VXT will probably stay in front, purely because it'll get away much more quickly and be able to maintain that gap.

Fair play. I really like these, and i think when the time comes to get a family car, i will get one of these to pop into the garage for sunny days. I have 2 friends with mk1 Elise's, and they are great cars, really enjoy driving them, but I always do things differently, and was a VX man before I went to a Z.