Wet look wax/polish

fellsteruk

Blackfire Wet Diamond is the trick. Frightfully pricey, but use that before your wax (I use DJ BV on my cars apart from the 911 which gets SV Zuffenhausen) and it will give you the exact look you're after. It really is stunning stuff.

That said, it's all in the prep. A simple wash/wax procedure won't do it, you need to be prepping and cleaning the paint properly first before adding any sealant.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried all products on the market from simoniz to chemical guys to swizz wax to meguiars to do do.....Best products on the market by far is Zymol hands down, If your as rich as hell try vintage that comes in at 2k+ yes 2k+ but the end result is the best you could ever possibly imagine, Little wax worthy of making your look like showroom and a fresh respray last a year. Best every day use wax zymol japon or a swiss wax equivalent

If you can stretch and get zymol concours £200 a tub then you will faint when you see your cars end result.

As for super resin polish Autoglym SRP Best value for money, Dont foget to use a menzerna/o cutting compound before though. Will take all day.

RaiNE

Fair shout to all of you who go the extra mile and buy the best cleaner/polish/wax you can afford. On a day to day basis have to say that Meguirs Products hit the mark for me. They give a good result and you still have change in your pocket to buy a round of drinks down the pub :thumbs:

• Like 1