WARNING..WARNING..WARNING.

WhackyWill

In my local area we have recently had a spate of car theft's of high end cars, three last week from one road alone.

All these cars had been to a hand car wash and left to be cleaned while the owners were shopping.

It is assumed that the keys were cloned using a reader then. Most people have a letter or something in the car

with their address on, or indeed followed home to find where the car lives. Exit one very expensive car into

a container and destined for Eastern Europe,

Cheers Will. Surprised they can do it with high end cars. My partners Hyundai Getz doesn't have an alarm, much easier culprit for a key clone.

However, I never take my Zed to any hand car wash that isnt the Cs2000 Valet centre (otherwise knows as my partners driveway....)

• Like 1

So?

People are stupid. People are thieves. Put the two together and what have you got?

Maybe you might want to let us know which area, and which hand car wash. Unless, of course, that would be libel as there's no proof linking the car wash with the thefts at all.

• Like 1

So?

People are stupid. People are thieves. Put the two together and what have you got?

Maybe you might want to let us know which area, and which hand car wash. Unless, of course, that would be libel as there's no proof linking the car wash with the thefts at all.

London N10...There are 5 hand car washes local to there, so take your pick... :scare:

Kinda what I thought. Nothing to do with car washes at all, basically what you're saying is that some high value cars have been nicked in London.

In other breaking news, sky blue and grass green.

• Like 6

Well, even though I don't live near there, its still very useful info.

Is it pure coincidence that the owners had all been to the hand car wash? Im willing to bet most of them are owned by the same company anyway, wouldn't take much for a few of them to collude together and run a scam like this.

Is it pure coincidence that the owners had all been to the hand car wash? Im willing to bet most of them are owned by the same company anyway, wouldn't take much for a few of them to collude together and run a scam like this.

And I bet all the owners fill up at the same fuel station, and use the same branch of Tesco, and use the same local cashpoint etc. It's far too easy to blame the local minimum wage folks earning an honest crust than it is to bother looking into who actually might have done it.

I could sit here and use Google to find the location of a street with some nice motors down it, then call my mate Dodgy Kev who knows a bloke who can get 'em shifted for me to the docks for a fee, and I'll just get £500 per motor. But nope, must be the local car wash scum.

Actually (and don't take this personally, I'm on a roll!), how is it useful info in any way, shape or form? Did you not know that high value cars get stolen in London? Or that it might not be a good idea to leave your car keys with a bunch of randoms? I have other helpful advice here too:

1. Don't eat yellow snow.

2. Never sit under a cow.

3. Pink before brown, unless directed.

All more helpful than knowing some cars got stolen in London.

• Like 3

Actually (and don't take this personally, I'm on a roll!), how is it useful info in any way, shape or form? Did you not know that high value cars get stolen in London? Or that it might not be a good idea to leave your car keys with a bunch of randoms? I have other helpful advice here too:

1. Don't eat yellow snow.

2. Never sit under a cow.

3. Pink before brown, unless directed.

All more helpful than knowing some cars got stolen in London.

/offtopic

You're lucky i'm in a good mood today!

Number 3 made me laugh however ;) very true lol

i thought you might all like to know i had a southern fried chicken wrap for lunch today, and this afternoon when i will probably go to the loo i'm most likely to use 9 sheets of paper.

Only 9 are you a eco freak or something 10 minimum

i thought you might all like to know i had a southern fried chicken wrap for lunch today, and this afternoon when i will probably go to the loo i'm most likely to use 9 sheets of paper.

Only 9 are you a eco freak or something 10 minimum

i don't know if its diet or the weather, but i seem to be dropping stealth turds, you know they left the bomb bay, but when you wipe theres no evidence and nothing in the bowl?

the stealth turd

MINI_Ninja_NEWSITE.jpg

I'd be interested to know what the insurance companies have to say!! Would you leave your keys AND your car with an unlicensed bandit!? Stupid is, stupid does.

It's theft, plain and simple.

But would sky inurance pay out if the criminal stole the car with the keys

I'd be interested to know what the insurance companies have to say!! Would you leave your keys AND your car with an unlicensed bandit!? Stupid is, stupid does.

It's theft, plain and simple.

But would sky inurance pay out if the criminal stole the car with the keys

We're a broker but yes, there would be no payout issue here that I could foresee