Some spying sms restore

ddcboyle

We have a joint account that all joint bills come out of and then our own accounts for personal bill like mobile etc and our own stuff, I never question what Mary spends and she doesn't what I do.... although sometimes the eyes roll :wacko:

this is what we're aiming for, we've just not got round to sittinng down and transferinng all the direct debits :blush:

I have a spying device for my cat but that's as far as I would go, we live 50 miles apart but have no trust issues at all, I divorce people for a living and all the messing around just seems like too much hard work (not that I would anyway lol).

I'm a bit obsessive about bank accounts need to know what I have re bills coming out etc, so I have a bills account, an account set aside with money for the car for tax, MOT, servicing or any repairs, a savings, an ISA and my everyday account which is my money to live on after all the above have been credited, that way everything is paid for and I get what's left over, which isn't much lol

• Like 1

I have a spying device for my cat but that's as far as I would go, we live 50 miles apart but have no trust issues at all, I divorce people for a living and all the messing around just seems like too much hard work (not that I would anyway lol).

I'm a bit obsessive about bank accounts need to know what I have re bills coming out etc, so I have a bills account, an account set aside with money for the car for tax, MOT, servicing or any repairs, a savings, an ISA and my everyday account which is my money to live on after all the above have been credited, that way everything is paid for and I get what's left over, which isn't much lol

Sounds like account stuff I need to do. Im always skint because I dont plan my budgets. I should have my own bills account and spending account tbh

Which sms backup/ restore is it, there are loads? I found the ritesh one invaluable when transferring 3500 texts to a new phone, it's so easy. Also save to email in case the phone goes awol. The problem, I guess, is reading the small print on the frequent app updates.

I must be a mug then, I pay for everything :(

Same here. The only thing my wife pays for is food occasionally if she pops into the shops. At least this way if anything happens, i should be able to keep the house.

That spy app sounds great. All these people saying about "trust" well, people change and you may trust them now, but in the future you may not.

I was dating a girl once and she ran off with her ex. After a few weeks she came begging me back saying it was the biggest mistake of her life, she loved me more than anything, wish she could turn back time etc. etc. After a few months I took her back and all was happy. I trusted her & she trusted me. We had a great time together, holidays, bbq`s, loads of mutual friends. Her family & friends all loved me and thought I was best thing since sliced bread. Happy days.

However, after 18 months or so, I started getting suspicious. Little things like her phone was suddenly always on silent etc..She no longer put out any more, always "got headache" or "tired" etc... so I knew something was going on. I asked her, she said nothing was. If you have been cheated on once, you get a kind of spider sense.

In the end after several weeks I checked her phone. Took me ages to decide whether to do it or not as I still kind of trusted her. I found out she had deleted all her text & calls which was a bit of strange thing for her to normally do. What she didnt know is her phone also kept a separate log of all calls/txts made & received. So, I could then clearly see she had been sending 400 txts a month to her ex, phoning him up 4 or 5 times a day. So, once I had the evidence I approached the subject again and she admitted it. So, she moved out, having not paid a penny towards living in my house for 18 months. She`d saved a fortune so went on a nice long holiday, bought a new car & moved in with her ex.

So in that situation, that app could have been great! It was only lucky that her phone kept a separate log that saved the day for me!

Sorry to disappoint you Rabbitstew (although I'm sure you were only speaking hypothetical) but it doesn't work like that anymore, only if you are unmarried, if you are married she is entitled to half (in England and Wales jurisdiction anyway), you would have to plead exceptional circumstances otherwise.

I used to text my ex's "mistress" from his phone pretending to be him after he'd passed out drunk at home, it used to keep me quite entertained and I used to get him into trouble with her, he never worked it out until I told him after we split up as he would never remember anything from the night before lol

I must be a mug then, I pay for everything :(

Same here. The only thing my wife pays for is food occasionally if she pops into the shops. At least this way if anything happens, i should be able to keep the house.

That spy app sounds great. All these people saying about "trust" well, people change and you may trust them now, but in the future you may not.

I was dating a girl once and she ran off with her ex. After a few weeks she came begging me back saying it was the biggest mistake of her life, she loved me more than anything, wish she could turn back time etc. etc. After a few months I took her back and all was happy. I trusted her & she trusted me. We had a great time together, holidays, bbq`s, loads of mutual friends. Her family & friends all loved me and thought I was best thing since sliced bread. Happy days.

However, after 18 months or so, I started getting suspicious. Little things like her phone was suddenly always on silent etc..She no longer put out any more, always "got headache" or "tired" etc... so I knew something was going on. I asked her, she said nothing was. If you have been cheated on once, you get a kind of spider sense.

In the end after several weeks I checked her phone. Took me ages to decide whether to do it or not as I still kind of trusted her. I found out she had deleted all her text & calls which was a bit of strange thing for her to normally do. What she didnt know is her phone also kept a separate log of all calls/txts made & received. So, I could then clearly see she had been sending 400 txts a month to her ex, phoning him up 4 or 5 times a day. So, once I had the evidence I approached the subject again and she admitted it. So, she moved out, having not paid a penny towards living in my house for 18 months. She`d saved a fortune so went on a nice long holiday, bought a new car & moved in with her ex.

So in that situation, that app could have been great! It was only lucky that her phone kept a separate log that saved the day for me!

Its one of those things... do you trust them enough to accept anything. Or do you have a look on phone logs. 99% of people wouldnt admit checking their partners phone as its frowned upo . But again, if you are 99% sure by the way their acting. Do you split and find out it wasnt cheating. Or check a phone, realise their not cheating.. feel bad for a bit then back to normal.

The app does provide 100% security in a relationship as u would know if they cheated. But in the same sense.. all you would do is keep looking amd looking until you found something

Which sms backup/ restore is it, there are loads? I found the ritesh one invaluable when transferring 3500 texts to a new phone, it's so easy. Also save to email in case the phone goes awol. The problem, I guess, is reading the small print on the frequent app updates.

SMS backup+

its a red letter with smiley face as icon. There is constant updates.

Another thing is if you download theme apps, I.e. GoLauncher. I use it because I can change icons on phone so my desktop is black and white, no colour. But you are able to hide icons etc.

The more i play around with the phone the more apps that I learn. PhotoLocker is a gallery that you can only access by entering a code in your call area, I.e. *5778 and keeps no log. Vault is a private sms inbox that opens via password I.e. ##1778, this costs like 1.49 a month, and says you habe unlimited storage and if someone enters wrong password it takes a photo of them.

Phones are simply what crazy sneaky apps you can get. Still... I only want an app that I can add bodykit to my car... van spy on whole world but cant add spats to my car...

Trust is a defo requirement.... if its not there its over, simple as that and stop kidding yourself.

As for the Kids

Same thing, let them grow up and try and remember what you felt like when you were young. We all think we can rule the world in our teens.

Educate them about the harshness of the real world but let them make mistakes and be there for them when they do.

That way they will grow and develop into real people.

Sorry to disappoint you Rabbitstew (although I'm sure you were only speaking hypothetical) but it doesn't work like that anymore, only if you are unmarried, if you are married she is entitled to half (in England and Wales jurisdiction anyway), you would have to plead exceptional circumstances otherwise.

I thought she would get what a judge classed as reasonable. So if she paid for half the house she could get half the house. Not she would get half just for being married and not having contributed anything. At least that's what seems to happen when you see famous people splitting up.

"I have a spying device for my cat"

I have Voodovix, I love the image I have of you reading all the texts that your cat has sent to his lady friends ;) I hadn't realised that you divorced people for a living either. Hope I never need your services if Mr TwoBears runs off with an exotic dancer :blush:

I feel really strongly about having a joint bank account. I know that it doesn't work for everyone but I have this terrible compulsion to tell the truth (just call me Abe Lincoln or even George Washington - oops- folks :lol: ) and could never actually lie to Mr TwoBears about how much my horse costs us every month :scare:

Edited by twobears

Recently downloaded an app called "Sms backup and restore" on my phone. Simply because I delete without thinking.

After having it for 2 weeks, noticed how much design has went into it for spying on your partner or children.

Various things it can do; Backs up a text message sent or received within 3 minutes, also includes whatsapp, and MMS and phonecall log.

This is all well and good for personal use, but the main thing that turns it from sms backup to a spy tool is the fact that it will automatically send text messages, whatsapp and phone logs directly to an email account that you have input in settings. The user is completely unaware that this app is working aswell, as it doesn't give any notifications.

Whats your views on it? Its a great way to find out if your partners cheating, but is technology becoming too advanced into privacy. Already theres snapchat which sends photos and you are completely unable to view after the 3-10second slot. An app for cheating without partner ever knowing, and one to counter text messaging. (sms backup and restore cant backup snapchat photos. The closest you can get is "dumpster" which will save any videos received or sent from the device).

All seems a bit sneaky, for both sides.

Fek I just sent your Misses home on the train Dean!!!

Recently downloaded an app called "Sms backup and restore" on my phone. Simply because I delete without thinking.

After having it for 2 weeks, noticed how much design has went into it for spying on your partner or children.

Various things it can do; Backs up a text message sent or received within 3 minutes, also includes whatsapp, and MMS and phonecall log.

This is all well and good for personal use, but the main thing that turns it from sms backup to a spy tool is the fact that it will automatically send text messages, whatsapp and phone logs directly to an email account that you have input in settings. The user is completely unaware that this app is working aswell, as it doesn't give any notifications.

Whats your views on it? Its a great way to find out if your partners cheating, but is technology becoming too advanced into privacy. Already theres snapchat which sends photos and you are completely unable to view after the 3-10second slot. An app for cheating without partner ever knowing, and one to counter text messaging. (sms backup and restore cant backup snapchat photos. The closest you can get is "dumpster" which will save any videos received or sent from the device).

I already knew ;):lol:

I already knew ;):lol:

:scare: