[SOLD]2006 GT UK ONLY 28300 MILES, LMGT4's

stanzed

For sale due to lack of use. I have only done 700 miles since its last MOT and P3 service which was beginning of last August.As you can see from the pictures she is a stunning head turning beauty! Has only covered 28300 miles in her pampered life.Only one previous owner.Not that many modifications,so ideal for putting your own stamp on it.Of course being the facelift model she has the LED rear lights , projector headlights, and the updated interior which apart from one small mark on the drivers seat is spotless.The mods she has are as follows, Nismo V2 bumper, USM side skirts, 19"LMGT4's which are near to perfect (check the pics) 25mm and 20mm wheel spacers,Eibach lowering springs,induction kit (do not know the brand) . The previous owner was fastidious which the upkeep of the finish of this car and I have continued in the same way.The paint has a real deep gloss shine to it,there are no scratches,dings or dents on the sides or rear of the car.It has a couple of small stone chips on the bonnet,that is it.(its 7years old!) Being a genuine Nismo V2 it has a few fissures near the headlights and I have shown these in the pictures.Also a light kerb bump to the lip and a small (five pence piece size graze on the corner of the lip,again both shown in the pictures.I am sure I have forgotten to mention something,so,of course I welcome questions from genuinely interested parties. I must apologies for the lack of paragraphs,for some reason my return key is not working on this forum?? I am asking £8750 Please PM me for more info.thanks for reading.001.jpg002-1.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007-1.jpg008-1.jpg009.jpg012.jpg010.jpg011.jpg015.jpg014.jpg

• Like 1

What a lovely car.

I could touch that mark in on the seat so you could not see it if the new owner wants me to.

But in reality you want to keep her as its testiment to your love for her:)

Edited by 4RE Leather

Still saving up hard for my 350z, had decided on a gunmetal grey one but this orange is very appealing. Wonder if he would trade it for a 03 plate Mazda MX5 with 21k miles on it in A1 condition!!!!!

Going to have to take on 3 jobs hate this waiting, especially seeing a 350Z like this

Next summer i will be there!

What a lovely car.

I could touch that mark in on the seat so you could not see it if the new owner wants me to.

But in reality you want to keep her as its testiment to your love for her:)

Thanks,I was actually going to point the new owner in your direction. I would love to keep her,but 700 miles in a year??

Nice Sunset!!

Being a MY06 is boggling my brain however as I thought Sunset was a MY03 colour??

Was just thinking the same thing...

Interesting. Some research shows that Sunset was in fact still available in some markets until the HR came out in 2007. Here's one I found on a U.S site

350ZTrip001sm-vi.jpg

Looks like at least one sneaked through to The U.K market, maybe a one off order?

Pete

Nice Sunset!!

Being a MY06 is boggling my brain however as I thought Sunset was a MY03 colour??

Was just thinking the same thing...

Don't ask me guys :shrug: But she is a bone fide 2006 revup 296 bhp model.