newbie from west wales

hi guys i thought i would introduce myself, i am from tenby west wales and i am just about to buy a 350z gt so thought i would get some advise off you guys. Anyway i might be picking this car up the weekend but thought i would ask a few questions from you guys, i have owned loads of jap cars but never a 350z so total newbie can you tell me what i need to look out for when buying??? The car looks immaculate i will try put a link to see what you guys think any advise would be great many thanks. cant post the link up guys so here is a few pics.post-19517-0-71008500-1372962773_thumb.jpgpost-19517-0-12854800-1372962804_thumb.jpgpost-19517-0-56288800-1372962828_thumb.jpg

there's me an' ozzy (although we've failed to see each other so far) - there's one in Pemb Dock and one in Saundersfoot - neither of those are on here though

Welcome boyo.

there's me an' ozzy (although we've failed to see each other so far) - there's one in Pemb Dock and one in Saundersfoot - neither of those are on here though

Yes, but that's not proper Wales is it. :stir::p

Welcome boyo.

Yes, but that's not proper Wales is it. :stir::p

oft misquoted as "little england beyond wales" :p

Hi and welcome,just been to Tenby whilst visiting the family in Carmarthen,lovely :D

cheers guys i will read the buyers guide then so make sure i get it right first time round. yes mate tenby is a stunning part of the world nice place to live.

Hi and welcome,just been to Tenby whilst visiting the family in Carmarthen,lovely :D

yes mate tenby is a stunning part of the world nice place to live.

you don't live in Tenby do you !!!!!!! :scare::stir:

cheers for all the welcomes guys, i am going to pick the z up tommorow cant wait lol. the guy said he might throw in a decat /sports cat with the deal and a hks air filter with alloys fittings . would the sports cat be worth putting on???

cheers for all the welcomes guys, i am going to pick the z up tommorow cant wait lol. the guy said he might throw in a decat /sports cat with the deal and a hks air filter with alloys fittings . would the sports cat be worth putting on???

will most likely make it considerably louder - that'll shake the stones out of Tenby Town wall :stir:

well guys picked it up i am one very happy guy lol was well impresssed with the power seemed effortless. the car was immaculate i could not find any marks on it, but i will have a lot of questions now lol.

Edited by welshboyo