Nismo V2 finally finished.

Nana Moon

Well my car is finally finished. I have decided not to spend any more money on my Z and leave things the way they are (expect the spoiler which comes next week).

Here are a few pics. Hope you like

Nismo350z8.jpg

Nismo350z6.jpg

Nismo350z7.jpg

Still not sure about the Nismo decals think they’ll be gone tomorrow.

Nismo350z3.jpg

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: That is 100% what i was going to do for my next one!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Dude it is stunning and i am still going to do the same, you getting the carbon blade V2 spoiler or the normal?

Thanks a lot guys, the decals are gone I put them on a bit wonky and the wipers dirtied the windscreen one. The complete kit came from Mark Brinster who I got my Nismo wheels from in the USA so I think the skirts will be the bigger US ones. The spoiler does have the carbon blade but I’m painting it white (if I ever get it).

Thanks a lot guys, the decals are gone I put them on a bit wonky and the wipers dirtied the windscreen one. The complete kit came from Mark Brinster who I got my Nismo wheels from in the USA so I think the skirts will be the bigger US ones. The spoiler does have the carbon blade but I’m painting it white (if I ever get it).
So it is a genuine Nismo kit not a replica?

God i love it so much, makes me 100% sure that i will be doing that to mine and putting the Nismo stripes down the side and bonnet. :thumbs: