[SOLD]NOW SOLD: Standard 04 73k Azure Blue UK 350Z GT with Rays

was8v

I have deleted the mobile number - we do not advise you show that with the range of 'bots' we get trawling the forum as it gets out everywhere in cyberspace. ;)

But you can edit it back in if you wish.

Thanks for the kinds words everyone, this car will be sorely missed. The Z ticks every box, noise, presence, handling, speed, looks, and very reasonable price. Why am I selling this again.....?

Just sent this link to one of my work colleagues who became suddenly very interested in the Zed's after a quick ride in mine on Friday night.

If he's keen, I'll put you two in touch.

GLWTS

Thanks a lot, my number has been added in now in an american style....

Cheers, Will.

Edited by was8v

I am in process of selling my 370Z, due to long distance commute with new job, so plan is to buy a cheap Saab diesel for the commute and a 350Z for a weekend car.

Hoping to get my sale complete this week, if it's done by end of the week I'll be in touch as really nice car. And since my 370Z is blue I have a soft spot for the colour now :D

Where abouts are you based?

Edited by maxi-glasgow
  • Like 1

I am in process of selling my 370Z, due to long distance commute with new job, so plan is to buy a cheap Saab diesel for the commute and a 350Z for a weekend car.

Hoping to get my sale complete this week, if it's done by end of the week I'll be in touch as really nice car. And since my 370Z is blue I have a soft spot for the colour now :D

Where abouts are you based?

Thanks - I live 15 miles from Lancaster. If you are based in Glasgow as your name suggests then Lancaster is on the west coast mainline, 2hrs from Glasgow Central no changes and £31 for a ticket. I can meet anyone interested at the station if need be.

Lancaster is also just 2.5hrs by Pendolino from London Euston if anyone from thereabouts is interested.

Everybody is aware that Azure Blue is the best colour for a 350Z, just not everyone can admit it ;)

Edited by was8v