M135i - Very impressed!

370Ad

Shame they still look like a 1 Series... lol They are annoyingly fast though :dry:

Those were my exact thoughts! What an absolute awesome machine.....

bmw-m135i-01.jpg

But I just couldn't walk away from that in the car park and think 'Yeah that's mine'......more of a school run car :(

Looks like a Stormtrooper :shrug:

Ekona Don't you drive a porsche?! lol BMW are not kool, the Z is because most people dont know what the hell it is!! (boom! FTW)... if they knew it was a nissan then you can have your cake :lol: But honestly I loathe 1 Series with a passion, burn them with lots of fire.

Ekona Don't you drive a porsche?! lol BMW are not kool, the Z is because most people dont know what the hell it is!! (boom! FTW)... if they knew it was a nissan then you can have your cake :lol: But honestly I loathe 1 Series with a passion, burn them with lots of fire.

Your car history is;

Vauxhall

Hyundai

Nissan

Sit down.

• Like 1

Your car history is;

Vauxhall

Hyundai

Nissan

Sit down.

Owned

Your car history is;

Vauxhall

Hyundai

Nissan

Sit down.

BOOM HEADSHOT

• Like 1

YOU UTTER B*****DS! LOL... Leave the Coupe...it done the job! Of course you may shoot down the corsa, I hated it so much lol...

Bmw make cool cars I'd have an m6 please, or an old 8 series with a v12, or an old 7 series with either the v8s or the v12. M3 is a superb drive. And I'm sorry I can't take car advice from anyone who's owned a Hyundai. :lol:

I forgot about the 8 Series!! One of my fav cars :blush:

I will not stand down on the 1 series. who looks at one and goes...yeah thats pretty :scare: Driven one, been in one and they just ...dont excite on any level. (fair enough its not a 135 ive been in but it just doesnt have...the woooar factor?)

YOU UTTER B*****DS! LOL... Leave the Coupe...it done the job! Of course you may shoot down the corsa, I hated it so much lol...

Bmw make cool cars I'd have an m6 please, or an old 8 series with a v12, or an old 7 series with either the v8s or the v12. M3 is a superb drive. And I'm sorry I can't take car advice from anyone who's owned a Hyundai. :lol:

I forgot about the 8 Series!! One of my fav cars :blush:

I will not stand down on the 1 series. who looks at one and goes...yeah thats pretty :scare: Driven one, been in one and they just ...dont excite on any level. (fair enough its not a 135 ive been in but it just doesnt have...the woooar factor?)

You really need to go in one. We have 1 series coupes as company cars and they are fantastic. The handle well, feel small and light enough to chuck about and very well balanced cars. Build quality is good with little or no rattles(typical bmw feel) and just an all round nice place to be.

I would love to be able to own one of these at some point (see below)

BMW-1M-Alpine-White-Rendering.jpg

I think its got M3 syndrome. Unless you notice the bumpers and exhuasts (which most people will not), its just a bigger wheeled version of the lower engined ones some of the people at my work drive :shrug: I honestly am in no doubt it would be a hoot to drive, definatley, but I dunno just doesn't do it for me. Ill give you its better looking than the normal 'van' version lol.

I def will retract the BMW statement...JUST... because as I said i'd forgotten about one of my fav cars (had a toy when i was a kid B) haha)

http://trialx.com/cu..._8-Series-1.JPG

EDIT - I think also I like a 'sports car'... to be or at least look 'big' in some way, some theatre about it. Although the Z's not massive its unsual looks and big arches make it look imposing, same with the 8 series, low and wide. I think one of the reasons i hate it is its so small and compact and thats not what I think should be in some sort of sports car. M3 looks the right proportions... I don't think this does. But again thats me and I know everyones different lol Looks are always a big part in buying cars like these and thats why its important I think, otherwise your just after a track car I suppose.

Edited by AMT