What a car!!!

stuarty

My cousin has just bought a Z4 M Roaster, in red with 19 inch CSL alloys.

All i can say is "what a car"!

Took me out in it and was nice enough to give me a go. Absolutely feel in love with it.

Makes the E46 M3 he had feel slow and the Z4 3.0si i test drove before buying my 2.5i gutless!

they're bloody quick! I think they're awesome but very uncomprimised (is that a word?) though. A bloke at my work had an M coupe. He drives like a fanny and only gets cars like that to pose around in - in fact he's just taken delivery of a 2l diesel SLK. However if you want raw, simple, punch in the kidneys speed and controversial styling (i love the looks) then they're brilliant

• Like 1

My cousin has just bought a Z4 M Roaster, in red with 19 inch CSL alloys.

All i can say is "what a car"!

Took me out in it and was nice enough to give me a go. Absolutely feel in love with it.

Makes the E46 M3 he had feel slow and the Z4 3.0si i test drove before buying my 2.5i gutless!

Not quite sure how it can make an e46 m3 feel slow, it's only about 80kg lighter

fast car. much quicker then zed and E46 m3

The same engine and a bit lighter, how can it be much faster?

It would destroy a zed but so would the m3.

Maybe cos it "feels" faster than a 3 series? I know an m3 and a 3 series have little in common but its still a big feeling car and you can be doing silly speeds without feeling it.

Still buying a zed BTW. There probably around an extra 1/3 rd in price over a like for like zed! Only thing is though, there's not many about and there now staring to appreciate. Exact same interior as my Z4 though.

The previous owner of it bought it new and paid £43K for it and my cousin just bought it for £14K!

With a very few mods its a 0-60 time of 4.?? Very quick and being a roaster you can appreciate the noise.

fast car. much quicker then zed and E46 m3

The same engine and a bit lighter, how can it be much faster?

It would destroy a zed but so would the m3.

Maybe cos it "feels" faster than a 3 series? I know an m3 and a 3 series have little in common but its still a big feeling car and you can be doing silly speeds without feeling it.

Maybe so but "feels" faster is very different to the people saying its much faster.

Chaps, unless you've raced one side-by-side with an N/A zed, then please stop reading text books. Real life is quite different to theory.

The Z4M will kill a stock 350z and an E46 M3. Nowhere near the same speed.

Edited by wizard

Chaps, unless you've raced one side-by-side with an N/A zed, then please stop reading text books. Real life is quite different to theory.

The Z4M will kill a stock 350z and an E46 M3. Nowhere near the same speed.

No one said the z is faster or the same as an m3?