My New 350Z!!

Dan-s14a

recently bought my first 350z after owning a 200sx B) its a sunset orange non gt version 67000 miles on the clock and im wanting to modify it get abit more power and up the already awesome sound my first mod will be fitting my rota gtr's 18" then im looking for an exhaust plus any little bits that will make my car better. anyone got any advice on where to start im a complete zed noob here guys :D will post some pics when I get it cleaned up etc thanks dan ;):D :D

Depends on budget, straight away if you haven't already bought the GTR's, buy them in 19", will look so much better than 18".

Exhaust, Cobra and scorpion are good budget systems, in and around £400 for mid pipe and back box.

Yea the gtr's are in 18 unfortunately they came off my old car

Where can I get a plenum spacer I've seen that its a easy mod to do with a small power gain?

Also what are hfc's?

As for budget it's not massive ATM as I've just spent most of my money getting the car lol

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

For 18's the normal sizes are 225/45 front and 245/45 rear, so if you don't mind your current stretch they'll be fine. Hopefully someone will be along to give you a better suggestion because I've never ran aftermarket 18's on the zed. You could also use a tyre calculator to get as close to the OEM rolling radius as possible.

Wehay! Same colour again lol... Sideways, are you gonna add another sunset thread up?? Make the top 4 build threads all Sunset cars! Haha...

Car looks nice btw, look forward to seeing it on the GTRs

image-7.jpg

image-6.jpg

Gave it a really quick clean at the weekend gonna put the Rota's in tomorrow will take some pics :)

Guys a quick question on the facelift models they have 2 air intakes is it possible to put this onto the preface lift at all?

Thanks guys