Scotty P's "I'm not going to touch it" build thread

scottyp

I've been a bit slow in creating a build thread, but that's because I wasn't planning to change or mess around with stuff... ;)

Anyhoo, bought the beast as standard in Gun metal grey, uk model with the GT pack, but it wasn't long before I felt the need for a bit more grunt - Horsham tune up thread here:

http://www.350z-uk.c...-so-far-review/

Once that was done it only seemed appropriate to tinker with the outside a bit to show it wasn't standard - starting off with the nismo carbon wing:

IMG_0228.jpg

f4ade0bc-fb22-450c-b548-c1c5e77ad528.jpg

and then wrapping the chin:

9f1b636a-7024-40d6-94e9-092373d1d9ba.jpg

with the onset of summer the paintwork needed a little tlc - so a full on dodo paint treatment and wax:

03e7a007-c8db-44bf-a203-0ce9ea0c271f.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

that wraps up part 1 - I've got some 19's fitted tonight, and a couple experimental interior bits going on, but I'll update those when they're finished :)

Edited by scottyp

I personally didn't see what the rage was with carbon, until I saw your wing, looking good especially against the gunmetal :thumbs:

OMG don't you start wanting CF parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Minor update:

Finally got the 19's secured on with the right bolts and took a couple quick sanps:

9787b0a0-8991-4b65-ae9e-710356c4218e.jpg

09c0beda-1b29-48d1-b329-edc941825519.jpg

Really pleased, car seems to ride smoother with them on over the 18's - was worried it would smash and crash over potholes. Steering seems slightly heavier and acceleration from a standstill marginally slower but reckon I'll soon get used to that :)

Next up, a slight drop and a nice splitter I reckon

• 2 months later...