Hi Newbie Zedrush's brother

Hi everyone, names Danny Im Jays (zedrush) older more sensible brother :p he's told me alot about this site and convinced me to get a 350z. I sold my Saab 900 turbo 320bhp that I loved done alot of track days, and Im impressed with the 350z, brakes are excellent, just needs more torque so a supercharger is a must later this year :thumbs:

Wanna say it was great meeting last night:

Sl114 (where'd you go?)

Pingu

Ricky A

Live2themax

Hope get to meet up more, and meet the rest of you on some bigger meets :thumbs:

Without further a do and before I get the icon " :worthless: " (my brother warned me a Sarnie might do this :lol: here are pictures of my car:

dan3.jpg

dan1.jpg

dan4.jpg

dan5.jpg

I wont be on here as much as my brother as unlike him I actually work when I am work so....Jay stop dossing on here, now I know where all you time goes :angry::p;)

Yeh what ever jay dream on, I kicked your @rse as a kid and I can still do it now, you are meant to respect your elders, wait till I tell mum ha ha :p

Louie I was tempted to go that way too but had to get my cousin back and jay needed to follow me as he is clueles with directions.

Great seeing all of you last night and to everyone else thanks for the welcome

Louie I was tempted to go that way too but had to get my cousin back and jay needed to follow me as he is clueles with directions.
Dont forget parking, reversing, going forward...actually driving! ;):p

ha ha you just worry about rickys sig :p;)

Yeah yeah, that is tuesday evenings project as im busy at the moment with real work ;)

Yeah yeah, that is tuesday evenings project as im busy at the moment with real work ;)

:p

Hi Danny :thumbs: Nice to see you yeaterday :thumbs:

Good to see Jay keeping up his effort & logging on & posting at 8:30am, that should be some good posting done by 5pm tonight!! :teeth:

Anyway nice car (& Jays), & I'l probably see you guys at the next one, thats if I still have my license after last night! :scare:

0005a.gif from a newbie too ;)

is it a V3 on the Z behind you ???

Hi thats my car V3 full body kit ;)

Ricky great to see ya, yeh gonna do some work now :blush::p

really I love this bodykit but I'm not sure it's easy to drive every day. I want to see it absolutly !!!!!!! :teeth: do you have a topic with more pics of your Z ???

0005a.gif from a newbie too ;)

is it a V3 on the Z behind you ???

Hi thats my car V3 full body kit ;)

Ricky great to see ya, yeh gonna do some work now :blush::p

really I love this bodykit but I'm not sure it's easy to drive every day. I want to see it absolutly !!!!!!! :teeth: do you have a topic with more pics of your Z ???

He cant drive it either :teeth: