New fixed penalty laws

JetSet

I think have come up with this cause they heard the SMD was buying a Jag and they know what he's like :)

That my good lady is absolute slander :p

Can't be as it's been written down, not spoken :p

It was early and I'm not a morning person so yes libelous, but thinking about it Kim is no shrinking violet and would certainly say it to my face as well!! :lol:

Oh yeah, you are not wrong there. See you Saturday for a Zshed shaming :teeth:

Edited by Mrs Keyser

I think have come up with this cause they heard the SMD was buying a Jag and they know what he's like :)

That my good lady is absolute slander :p

Can't be as it's been written down, not spoken :p

It was early and I'm not a morning person so yes libelous, but thinking about it Kim is no shrinking violet and would certainly say it to my face as well!! :lol:

Oh yeah, you are not wrong there. See you Saturday for a Zshed shaming :teeth:

Look forward to it and as you know by now I have absolutely no shame :p

As also mentioned earlier by someone (not trawling through to identify you) that the fines needs to be bigger for mobile phone use - I agree completely. How difficult is it to get yourself a handsfree or even pull over and ring them back? How often is that call really that important? Harsher penalties for mobile phone use!!!

As also mentioned earlier by someone (not trawling through to identify you) that the fines needs to be bigger for mobile phone use - I agree completely. How difficult is it to get yourself a handsfree or even pull over and ring them back? How often is that call really that important? Harsher penalties for mobile phone use!!!

On the other hand, the fact that many people are still using phones when driving and managing to not stick the car into a ditch proves that some people are actually capable of doing more than one thing at a time. I'm allowed to fiddle with the stereo whilst telling the kids in the back seats to stop bickering, whilst the wife reads out directions from a map to me, but I can't hold a phone? Ridiculous.

;)

On the other hand, the fact that many people are still using phones when driving and managing to not stick the car into a ditch

Pity Cozy Powell couldn't manage it, he was one of my favourite drummers :shrug: .

Pete

Law doesn't apply to police...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f67_1370818145

Apparently that wasn't a police vehicle, there was some other marking on it and it is a prop for a film company.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=582610828427879&set=a.479217788767184.111831.479202222102074&type=1&ref=nf

Edited by Yampiedog