"Caution Brembos" Alloy Fitting Advice

cmr1991

Hi chaps...

I am looking at these alloys to buy :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19-BLACK-CSL-ALLOY-WHEELS-FITS-LEXUS-GS300-/271019486354?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item3f1a052c92

as you can see it says "

NISSAN 350 Z 02 > ( CAUTION BREMBOS )"

and then it goes onto say I need a "hub kit"

Anyidea what hub in particular? will 25mm wheel spacers suffice?

regards

FWIW...had same thoughts.

Buy 19s in my price bracket but need spacers to clear brembos.

OR

settle on 18s , correct fitment, no spacers, but no hassles.

Chose the second option.

Have had too many problems previously with tyres touching, needing spacers, etc , etc.

BUT

Its up to you.

Edited by aidan

The price isnt an issue, I just liked the wheels and was wondering how to go about the hubcentric kit thing they mentioned.. if spacers would be fine or not.

No doubt I can find some which are pretty simular, 19s, that fit correctly.

I was planning on using spacers to push the wheels out into the arches anyway.

Thanks for the advice folks.

If you can source a set with right ET, then they will sit out far enough...no need for spaces.

And if cash isn't an issue...this would be your best bet.

Just goggle 350z BBS alloys .

Edited by aidan

Google 3SDM 0.01. Iv got a set of these going on my skyline this week, courtesy of CS on here. He gave me a great deal on 18s I'm sure they would have 19s suitable for a zed. Worth a PM to CS

• Like 1

Brothers,

Will 5x114 et45 fit with brembos?

What's the width of the wheels, 45 is a very weak offset for the 350z, this may not clear the Brembos... :)

Only 8j

With some 25mm rear spacers and 20mm front spacers should clear them, and look better in the arches than standard?

Edited by cmr1991

Brothers,

Will 5x114 et45 fit with brembos?

What's the width of the wheels, 45 is a very weak offset for the 350z, this may not clear the Brembos... :)

Only 8j

With some 25mm rear spacers and 20mm front spacers should clear them, and look better in the arches than standard?

Not really there a weaker size and offset than the standard wheels :thumbs:

8j +45 !?!?!?!?!?

:wacko:

There is someone selling some lovely Volks TE37's in proper sizes and offsets for £1,250..................BUY THEM INSTEAD OF CRAPPY EBAY TRASH!!

I dont Care where the wheels are from. If I like them and they fit, im happy. Which is why I am asking for advice.

But at the same time, I cant really justify spending a few K on a nice set of BBS wheels when the Z is a car im keeping for 6 months to potter about in.

thanks for the help so far.

But at the same time, I cant really justify spending a few K on a nice set of BBS wheels when the Z is a car im keeping for 6 months to potter about in.

Could this be the first person not to catch Zeditus? I guess we'll find out after he's bought his first mod... I'm betting we see you at Wales next year. :lol:

Could this be the first person not to catch Zeditus? I guess we'll find out after he's bought his first mod... I'm betting we see you at Wales next year. :lol:

More than likely.... as I live in north wales and 5mins down the road from the morten you all meet at ;) haha