what engine oil for supercharged zed?

The Chubby Ninja

just a quick question, as above im looking to find out if I have to change the type of engine oil in my zed once its supercharged? ive read on here that 5w30 is recommended for normal applications but just wondered if it was better to change to a higher temp oil like 10w40 or 10w50 as the engine will now be running hotter. the garage put 10w40 in mine at the last service but I was planning on giving it another oil change when im doing the build so would just like to know whats best/recommended by you guys that have been here before. car is an 04 DE incase it matters. cheers, Steve

5w40 would be my choice I think, you don't really want to raise the cold weight as much as make it a bit thicker when very warm due to the extra power. Your man from Opie Oils would be a good person to speak to on this, I'd drop oilman a line or post in their section if I were you. :)

I run fuchs titan pro s 5w 40 in mine.

Was recommended to me by oilman for my supercharged zed. I also used to use it in my TT Supra.

Its good stuff. I've had it as hot as 138C (accidently) without issue.