Anyone know this car orrrr

racinsun

Im sold on a convertible z but i know a guy whod like a good condition coupe can anyone shed any light on this car spotted on ebay or maybe even a trader on here also are the mods carried out a good start . We are in northern ireland so cant really just pop over for a look , i will be ringing him at the weekend .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-350Z-Silverstone-Grey-Horsham-296bhp-upgrade-Scorpion-Exhaust-Induction-/321115044751?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D7855576673378754096%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D321115044751%26

TRIP COMPUTER - standard

ADJUSTABLE STEERING COLUMN - standard

MULTI AIRBAGS - standard

TRACTION CONTROL - standard (UK)

BREMBO BRAKES - standard (UK)

HEADLIGHT WASHERS - standard (UK with xenon's)

ELEC WINDOWS/MIRRORS - standard

FOLDING MIRRORS - standard

3 month Warranty included - considering they are a trader, that is a legal requirement anyway

3 month Warranty included - considering they are a trader, that is a legal requirement anyway

Not quite: They have to stand by the SOGA 1979 and the car must be of satisfactory quality, but there's no requirement for them to give a full warranty as such.

There's a 2003 sunset GT with 31k on used cars NI at the moment for £6500. FSH and Alezan interior, look in good nick too, have a look. Should be able to knock £200-250 off for cash sale I'd imagine.

This trader is a complete and utter w*nker, stay well clear!

I went to see 2 Zed's that he had when I was looking for mine this time last year, and didn't realise that one of them was actually Sparky's old 350z. So I spoke to Sparky about the car and he admitted it wasn't in a good way, needed a lot of work doing, yet the dealer wanted nearly 9k for it when it was worth about 7500 plus any work that needed doing

The other Zed wouldn't even start, blamed it on a flat battery but said that the car had only been dropped off to him 2 days ago...

Always wants far too much money and the cars he has aren't the best examples out there. STAY CLEAR