Subaru

1200~ kgs

Turbo charger

250 lb-ft torque

350z

1500~ kgs

No turbo

180 lb-ft torque

Do the math, more weight with no turbo, yes of course it feels slower, the torque is what makes a car feel fast. The impreza is a turbo nutter barge, the 350 is much more of a GT car. Without adding significant mods its never going to be lightning from a stand-still. However I know this. I can get out of my 350 and not have a broken back and bleeding ears...

Z does not have 180 lb-ft or torque :lol: Early DE's have 274 lb-ft

Heh! I must have the wrong measurement, there are like 3 ways of measuring torque! :blush:

1) Did you test drive the car?

2) The 350Z is an awesome bit of kit (i'm driving a Z4, so i'm not biassed)

3) The 350Z is a big comfortable tourer, but with plenty poke and great handling.

4) Ive owned alot of cars in the past and my Zed is the only car that i wish i still owned!

5) be nice to folk and you'll get all the help and advice you need, good luck.

• Like 1

Fair enough lol I retract my comment :lol: I have indeed not driven an Auto so could not actually say, but I still think a manual would be better (even though in traffic the Zeds clunkyness does make you just want rid of the clutch :blush:)... Thank god I don't have a pre-06 car... I've tried there clutches :scare:

Edited by AMT

Fair enough lol I retract my comment :lol: I have indeed not driven an Auto so could not actually say, but I still think a manual would be better (even though in traffic the Zeds clunkyness does make you just want rid of the clutch :blush:)... Thank god I don't have a pre-06 car... I've tried there clutches :scare:

But look how much quicker pre 06 is :lol:

Edited by The Chubby Ninja

HI I AM NEW TO THE FORUM SO PLS BE NICE TO ME,

I HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT A 2003 JDM Z, AND MY QS IS, WHY OR SHOULD IT FEEL SLOW, ITS A TIPTRONIC MODEL WHICH I HAVE TO SAY IS PRETTY RUBBISH TBH BUT IT JUST FEELS REALLY SLOW TO ME, DONT GET ME WRONG ITS A FANTASTIC LOOKING CAR AND WITH ITS MILTEC EXHAUST IT SOUND LIKE A ROCKET. IVE OWNED NEARLY EVERY CAR IN THE SAME LEAGUE WITH MORE AND LESS POWER, BUT IT SEEMS TO FEEL ON PAR WITH A STANDARD 221BHP SCOOBY.

PLS COULD PEOPLE JUST DROP A COMMENT TO SAY WEATHER ITS A NORMAL THING FOR THE Z TO FEEL SLOW OR NOT

PS NO I WONT BE PUTTING NOS, TWIN TURBOS, SUPERCHARGERS, OR ROCKETS ON IT

THANKS GUYS

I have to put the OP up again as i now I'm beginning to think this is a wimd up as why did you buy a car you that you thought was rubbish in the first place ? Your quote TBH you must of test driven it so why buy it :wacko: with this question and cl on is this just trolling ? Must admit all to you as the badgers are baiting and I've just added to it :scare:

Edited by raduv66