The hard work starts here......

shire350Z

Well I seem to have spent a lifetime away from the forum, most regular users now will probably not even know who I am! But as we get closer and closer to wales my enthusiasm comes back for the zed in bucket loads!!!

I hate to say it but my zed has been neglected over the last 6months living outside hardly washed and not polished/waxed for months & months and my engine bay.... O dear looks a real sorry sight so here comes the hard work for the next few days to try and get her to resemble something of her former glory, iv left it a little to late really to do all the bits I really need to, just had a MOT and passed with flying colours even at 9years old in for a service next week and a few new bits to put on have arrived ... some carbon bonnet dampers as mine were way past there best and some new carbon wrapping!

Really needed to have my wheels refurbed to before Wales but that won't be happening now, not sure wether to have them done as they rolled out the factory or go for something a little different

Dare I put some pictures up of her now..... You guys won't like what you see

• Like 1

No sorry, never heard of you best put a thread up introducing yourself :lol:

Come on your engine bay has legendary status and you've got 2 weeks we expect great things :thumbs:

Nice to see you for your six monthly drop by.

See ya then :wave:

(Actually we'll see you in two weeks)

But then back to six monthly disappearing acts.

You make me laugh, that's not dirty, wait till you see mine later today.

Welcome back once again though you were on chat about a week ago.... I thought my eyes deceived that night :p Your car looks freaking amazing, body and engine bay wise. See you in Wales :)

Been off that to Andrew with a prolapsed disc in my back!!!!!

Must admit when the car is clean brings back a massive smile, this is just after clay barring on with the glaze, polish and wax now! My exhaust hasnt been cleaned either for around 9months yet with 10 minutes spent it just comes up looking like brand new just shows the quality of the DC sports system

E2BDFE5C-6865-47B8-9D87-AAA65FD9426B-4996-000004006EB83E71.jpg

33AFFD04-3B48-4B4D-9649-86B37CD9A6C5-4996-000004007B2DCBA1.jpg

86079F17-15D9-4AA6-A06B-D87E46098BB0-4996-00000400B0B12E01.jpg

• Like 1

Always the same just before Wales, problems! Service went well but left bank rocker cover gasket needs replacing and rear diff bushes so hoping to get these done and a new reversing camera before Wales

Mine failed its MOT on Friday! And Nissan don't know what the problem is with the brakes!