WALES 2013 Attendees - piccies please

can't wait for this now :) like two bears I'll be coming up from south Wales (although won't be traveling quite as far by the looks of it) so doubt the zed will be looking her best when I get there. but will be avoiding as much dirt as possible. I'm Dan by the way.

Hello Dan :wave:

SMD, I don't think you'll get close enough to him to say 'Hello' if you are still wearing your mankini :scare:

Lets hope he doesn't like the mankini and he ends up in a 3some with SMD & Bounty :lol:

Don't think BBK will be interested apparently he has his eye on one of the locals ;)

8421D610-6DE5-4680-93CE-A326B1A40217-250-00000052852723F9_zps3c2f8343.jpg

• Like 1

hello Dave

I've seen some interesting sleeping arrangement conversations for this meet lol.

Don't let them put you off, the other 98% of us are relatively normal..... Well maybe ;)

SMD, I don't think you'll get close enough to him to say 'Hello' if you are still wearing your mankini :scare:

Lets hope he doesn't like the mankini and he ends up in a 3some with SMD & Bounty :lol:

Don't think BBK will be interested apparently he has his eye on one of the locals ;)

8421D610-6DE5-4680-93CE-A326B1A40217-250-00000052852723F9_zps3c2f8343.jpg

:scare:

I'd rather do it with a cheese grater!

I've told you before flexi... You can't watch! However I don't mind if you wanna be the piggy in the middle again?

Does anyone know if we can arrange a power socket + long hose pipe for the second wash point? I believe it was just a tap last year? If so I'll bring my pressure washer and snow foam. :)

Graham had discussions with the hotel about cleaning facilities. I'll find out if they can.

Edited by Will370z

so what exactly is Bennet coming in - he seems to have sold ALL the bits off his car :shrug:

Well seeing as Asrian is helping him fit his supercharger I expect him to arrive in a ball of flames :lol:

Lol!!

Does anyone know if we can arrange a power socket + long hose pipe for the second wash point? I believe it was just a tap last year? If so I'll bring my pressure washer and snow foam. :)

Shouldn't be a problem haydn so snow foam would be a go'er