370z - yellow ones....

cfoster

From Nissan -

370Z Yellow (2009)

The 370Z Yellow is a limited edition of the 370Z GT Pack coupe for the British market, inspired by the European GT4 race car. It includes Ultimate Yellow body, 19-inch RAYS forged alloy wheels, black leather and suede interior upholstery, integrated satellite navigation system, illuminated entry plates, special mats and a Bose audio with 8 speakers and a 6-CD autochanger.

The vehicle went on sale in September 2009 for £31,650 (manual) or £33,050 (automatic).[16]

A North American version, consisting solely of Chicane Yellow paint(2009 only), is otherwise identical to 370Zs. Chicane Yellow was available for an extra $500 in North America with other colors available standard at no additional charge.

:)

Im a huge fan of the yellow, both for 350s and 370s even though they are totally different yellows. Both look stunning when clean, was very tempted by a 370 in yellow but didnt like the decals and wanted a roadster, otherwise id have had it

Not for me. I get the point of sports cars standing out, but never seen a yellow car I liked. (The blue in the foreground is v nice).

The Azure is mine :teeth: yellow cars are also some of the hardest to sell I think...

Looks great :) like that colour.

Not for me. I get the point of sports cars standing out, but never seen a yellow car I liked. (The blue in the foreground is v nice).

The Azure is mine :teeth: yellow cars are also some of the hardest to sell I think...

Looks great :) like that colour.

Me too :teeth:

bcdcf228.jpg

Surely the point of having a 2 seater sports coupe/ roadster is to stand out :wacko:

I agree banana yellow is at the top end of the 'look at me' scale but grey is at the very bottom, doesn't matter if you call it gunmetal, titanium etc grey is grey....

Grey suits boring cars like mondeos and beemers it has no place on a 350 or 370 other than undercoat :p