370z - yellow ones....

cfoster

yeah exhaust would be nice but i kind of stretched myself to buying this so maybe a while! I have a roll of gorgeous deep metallic white vinyl at home so need to convince myself whether to wrap it or not! I love the black rose, looks great but got a feeling keeping it clean is going to be a real bitch! Oddly enough white will be easier, plus it will protect the paintwork!

Had the roof down earlier though, sooooo much nicer than my old 335i with regards to roof down experience..... I dont keep cars for long normally but think this one might be a keeper!!

What is the price of an aftermarket exhaust these days as a matter of interest?

Edited by cfoster

Yeah keeping it clean is a pain. Post up some pics.

Also if you are local you should come along to the meets, its a nice bunch. Does mean Rosie will no longer be unique in our area but thats cool

Regarding costs for exhausts it varies depending on quality. Best look at some of the traders websites on here as you cant beat their prices and service. If you wanted to meet up and see what a 370 sounds like with a proper exhaust give me a shout and the twins can meet up

Edited by Will370z

haha im in two minds with the white. Thing is it will only take me a few days to wrap it so not all lost, and worst case if I dont like it I can just take it off?! Can be a black rose in disguise!

Where are the meets, used to attend the old RS Owners meets years ago in my cosworth days but havent really been to another since then!! I'm in Essex....

Yeah keeping it clean is a pain. Post up some pics.

Also if you are local you should come along to the meets, its a nice bunch. Does mean Rosie will no longer be unique in our area but thats cool

Regarding costs for exhausts it varies depending on quality. Best look at some of the traders websites on here as you cant beat their prices and service. If you wanted to meet up and see what a 370 sounds like with a proper exhaust give me a shout and the twins can meet up

Few pics here ;)!

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71002-my-new-370z-gt-convertible/