Scrapey slidey noise from rear of car

squanchy

Bit of a weird one this, as I can't really think what's down there that would make this noise.

When I turn corners or sometimes when I brake, I'm hearing scraping noise which sounds like something sliding from side to side from the rear end of the car.

As if there was something in the boot!

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Check the disc protector back plates I used to have this on the front when I cornered hard it would make a scrapping noise I just bent mine back abit as it was too close, this might not be your problem but worth a look.

its not trapped gravel thing again that someone else posted a couple of weeks ago?

Great shout! I removed enough gravel to cover a few driveways and make a little garden path recently

Ahhhh that's caused by gravel getting into the prostitutes shoes as they're being dragged into the boot of your car.

its not trapped gravel thing again that someone else posted a couple of weeks ago?

Great shout! I removed enough gravel to cover a few driveways and make a little garden path recently

Ahhhh that's caused by gravel getting into the prostitutes shoes as they're being dragged into the boot of your car.

Wasso your beginning to worry me slightly, just remind me not to look in the back of your boot at Wales ;)

I had exactly the same noise. Bugged me for WEEKS. All my issues were traced down to a 2P coin. It had fallen onto the actual boot floor (the metal, where the spare tyre sits). Every time I turned a corner it slid across the boot floor and then sneakily hid under the black polystyrene parts on the left and right of the boot :angry: .

Meant ripping out a few bits of plastic and getting those things out. I then put it in my penny jar :D

Wasso your beginning to worry me slightly, just remind me not to look in the back of your boot at Wales ;)

Nothing to worry about, its SMD that holds rather interesting objects in his boot. Te prostitue that was in my car when I purchased it was still alive. Imagine that!!

Te prostitue that was in my car when I purchased it was still alive. Imagine that!!

I bet he still gave you a fight for your monies worth! :lol:

Nothing to worry about, its SMD that holds rather interesting objects in his boot. Te prostitue that was in my car when I purchased it was still alive. Imagine that!!

When's Mrs Wasso back mate? :lol: