About time to say hello

Hello!

Posted a couple of messages elsewhere today, so I better introduce myself formally.

Had my Zed since December (Blade 53 plate, 33000 miles) and loved every minute of it :yahoo:

The looks you get from people still makes me grin :teeth:

Done a few stylistic mods on the beast: clear reflectors, Z badges, stubby, LCD rear lights, tonneau cover, Kenwood DVD double DIN with hard drive SatNav, Bluetooth, iPOD and DAB radio all amped etc, rear camera plus a few mechanical bits and more are planned soon!

Based North of Lincoln, so anyone sees me around give us a wave (you'll spot the plate with the West Brom overtones).

Hope to see some of you at Silverstone in June.

Welcome mate :yahoo: Nice ICE, what headunit is it.... I like :thumbs:

Glad you like.

System is currently Kenwood DDX6029 head unit with KNA-G520 SatNav, KCA-BT100 bluetooth, KCA-iP500 iPod connection, KTC-9090DAB digital radio, rear camera and SWI-JACK steering wheel adaptor.

Front speakers are Rainbow components through a 2-channel amp with Alpine two-ways in the back for in-fill.

Acres of Dynamat Extreme and diffusion pads.

Sounds superb :teeth:

Whereabouts in Lincoln are you?

I'm often over that way in Tuxford at my in-laws. They also have a boat at Burton Waters near Lincoln so I'm often down there as well.

Might see you around some time.

Bruce. :)

North of Lincoln (not far from Caenby on the A15); quite often eat at the Pyewipe near Burton Waters so wave if you see me around :thumbs:

SunsetZ - did you manage to sort out the members map and get yourself on there?

We're gonna be sorting out a local meet SOON :thumbs:

I put myself on the map last night. Look for the sunsetZ pic in Long Eaton.

Are you located in Edwinstowe? I travel through there on the way to see the in-laws in Tuxford.

I'll be up for a meet anytime. As soon as I get my car back that is!

Bruce.