Supercharger kit :D

Vlad

Vlad, there was a supercharged Z on Pistonheads yesterday for £8000, it's down in West Wales around an hours drive from my workshop. Would that be a better option as you could buy the car, take all the bits off, standardise it with your bits then sell the car :teeth: . I did think of doing it with my horrendously overpriced car ( :p ) but i'm too busy as ever to get around to changing it all over.

I would be happy to look over it with you and i've got a full dealer HPI account to check it all out if that'd work? You could drop off your interior bits at the same time to the carbon dipping unit near to me B)

Dave.

I wouldn't bother with that Z ;)

Its a stillen kit and it makes a massive 301HP, get more than that with bolt ons FFS :lol:

Oh is it? Lol thanks for letting me know :lol:

Dave, screw that plan :D lol but drop me a message with your website, ill check them bad boys out when I'm back(pointless now, as it takes 10mins to load a page without a pic lol )

Vlad, there was a supercharged Z on Pistonheads yesterday for £8000, it's down in West Wales around an hours drive from my workshop. Would that be a better option as you could buy the car, take all the bits off, standardise it with your bits then sell the car :teeth: . I did think of doing it with my horrendously overpriced car ( :p ) but i'm too busy as ever to get around to changing it all over.

I would be happy to look over it with you and i've got a full dealer HPI account to check it all out if that'd work? You could drop off your interior bits at the same time to the carbon dipping unit near to me B)

Dave.

Its a stillen kit and it makes a massive 301HP, get more than that with bolt ons FFS :lol:

Yer but the noise :thumbs:

Dave.

Yer but the noise :thumbs:

Is the only positive of it :)

And lets not forget that bonnet :surrender:

Dave - I loved that NSX, I remember following Ary through some tunnels when it was still NA & the noise :cloud9:

I didn't realise it only made that power, oh well i tried :teeth:

If anyone wants a quick look at 2 of my previous Hondas they are still on my website at www.esperformance.co.uk

If you look under the sold Honda section there are pics of the supercharged NSX (i still miss that one Ian!!) and pics of the Orange auto........thats was a bit of a tarts handbag but i liked it :lol: I'll also post up some pictures of my very first NSX, yet another i wish i'd kept!!

The supercharged NSX is now wrapped in a Pearl White wrap, looks really nice!!

Edited by Dave J

Vlad,

Virgin are doing a good deal on credit cards at the moment. 0% interest for 12 months

Get a nice new shiny one, I will look after you ;)

:lol:

:lol: :lol: yea, I'm saving up towards a brand new one from you anyway matey, but if I find a good used one that would be a bonus...if not, I have a set of very special skills blablabla basically, I'll find you :lol:

• Like 1

Why don't you dump a LS2 V8 in there instead :):stir:

Haha sounds good, but doubt that will happen lol

You could buy a Monaro for £7k (Or cheaper if it has cosmetic damage) - Take everything you need, sell the rest of the car. Probably work out costing the same. And a V8 is the best engine noise in the world. :lol:

Ones again...involving getting another car which I can't really do as have no space or time to do all of it :( ill stick to a S/C and that will keep me happy (that's what I said after few mods and uprev few months ago :lol: :lol: )