Pillar Triple Gauge Pod for Defi's

A9H-RX

Hi all,

Have decided to go ahead with the TT engine transplant. I want to relocate my defi gauges to the A pillar so I can run standard centre gauages again. I can't find any UK supplier that sells them and can't wait for one to turn up from America as I want car ready for japfest.. Anyone know any UK supplier? Got defi gauages which I believe to be 52mm?

Thanks

Helloooooooo!! Is it me you're looking for :lol:

I'll message here save doing the PM thing.

I have a pillar pod in Carbon made by RSW, its a twin gauge pod not a triple and takes 60mm gauges.

If this is of interest let me know, and I can send pics etc (pillar pod Dave)

If Wasso's is no good I can order you in triple 52mm Autometer gauge 22809, but it will be two weeks as todays shipment has already been done and dusted. £80

Is that from the shores afar? I had great difficulty trying to find a pillar pod and had to plump with RSW as I wanted to avoid spending lots of £££'s

If Wasso's is no good I can order you in triple 52mm Autometer gauge 22809, but it will be two weeks as todays shipment has already been done and dusted. £80

Is that from the shores afar? I had great difficulty trying to find a pillar pod and had to plump with RSW as I wanted to avoid spending lots of £££'s

Yeah, autometer is a yank company. Got a few of their bits on the new site. The only thing I'm not too sure on is that these are Bpillar pods for the US 350z and they are LHD so not sure if that would make a difference or not. Otherwise you may need to ask your passenger to keep an eye on the gauges :lol:

I didn't actually put these pods on the website as I couldn't get a straight answer from am to see if they work but when Ash wrote he might order one from the states I assumed he may know something I don't

If they are designed for the 350 then they'll be lefties only. That's something I researched heavily and found only RSW do righties. Unless you go for a generic pod. See if they'll send one over for testing.

Helloooooooo!! Is it me you're looking for :lol:

I'll message here save doing the PM thing.

I have a pillar pod in Carbon made by RSW, its a twin gauge pod not a triple and takes 60mm gauges.

If this is of interest let me know, and I can send pics etc (pillar pod Dave)

I would prefer 52mm as I don't really want to change my gauges and ideally need a triple pod... But if you could forward me some pics anyway, maybe I can use it as a temp? and you have any pics of the one you can get hold of Tarmac?

Edited by A9H-RX

Are you sure they are 52mm? Most defis are 60mm & if they fit into centre gauge pod then they are most likely 60mm.

RSW are the only ones to make a RHD pod, Greddy used to but its long discontinued.

I tried a generic ebay pod and it needed a load of work to even come close to fitting.

Are you sure they are 52mm? Most defis are 60mm & if they fit into centre gauge pod then they are most likely 60mm.

RSW are the only ones to make a RHD pod, Greddy used to but its long discontinued.

I tried a generic ebay pod and it needed a load of work to even come close to fitting.

I could be wrong.. I'm under the assumption there 52mm. Will need to double check.. I'm suprised they are so rare considering turbo/supercharger kits are quite popular

Hi guys,

Would the pods fit a 05 skyline v35? or do are there specific ones for mine?

Thanks

Are you on skyline owners.com? We have a dedicated section for v35/350gt owners :)

Universal pods will fit the 350gt but zed specific ones I've seen leave a gap and don't line up right, hope this helps

Sai

• Like 1