NEWBY ALERT!!

Not got my 350Z yet, probably illegal to be posting a thread without actually owning one...... but hey, Im too excited since test driving one at the weekend!!! :yahoo:

Any advice from some old pro's on buying 2nd hand would be appreciated - especially on imports.....are they a risk???

P.S. this site is easily the best 350Z site i have come accross!!

Hi Goose, welcome, if you are thinking of buying a Jap 350z, they are just as relable as UK. But personally Id get a UK because of the resale value and plus you are guarenteed leather seats. Sl114 (louis) is selling his and is in extremely good condition, since it was his pride and joy. And think nearly everyone can vouch that you wont have any problems with it. Also it is very low mileage and he is selling at a very good price. Plus its the fastest colour ;)

Hi there, whereabouts are you from?

I'm currently waiting for my import to arrive from Japan and so far can highly recommend Jurgen from JM-Imports who will tell you all you need to know about the process.

Hey Dude, i am selling my UK Gunmetal 54 plate right now!

WHat is your price range?

Hi......looking at around the 16/17K mark.... I have found plenty of imports that look fairly decnt at that price, but my missus is worried about getting stiffed by a dodgy dealer!!

Hi......looking at around the 16/17K mark.... I have found plenty of imports that look fairly decnt at that price, but my missus is worried about getting stiffed by a dodgy dealer!!

Add and extra £1k on top and its yours :thumbs: plus still in warrenty :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Add and extra £1k on top and its yours :thumbs: plus still in warrenty :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Plus will hold on to its value pretty well as imo Sl114 is under selling it and will be cheaper on insurance than Jap version, :thumbs:;)

Plus will hold on to its value pretty well as imo Sl114 is under selling it and has leather seats, :thumbs:;)

I dont have leather seats :dry: