NEWBY ALERT!!

Hey Dude, i am selling my UK Gunmetal 54 plate right now!

WHat is your price range?

Hi......looking at around the 16/17K mark.... I have found plenty of imports that look fairly decnt at that price, but my missus is worried about getting stiffed by a dodgy dealer!!

Add and extra £1k on top and its yours :thumbs: plus still in warrenty :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Plus will hold on to its value pretty well as imo Sl114 is under selling it and has leather seats, :thumbs:;)

I dont have leather seats :dry:

:blush: anyway, did you see Ugly Betty on TV the other night, was well funny :blush:;)

Your car is still worth it,, cheaper insurance...Ill shut up now :blush:

Hi......looking at around the 16/17K mark.... I have found plenty of imports that look fairly decnt at that price, but my missus is worried about getting stiffed by a dodgy dealer!!

Add and extra £1k on top and its yours :thumbs: plus still in warrenty :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Plus will hold on to its value pretty well as imo Sl114 is under selling it and has leather seats, :thumbs:;)

:blush: anyway, did you see Ugly Betty on TV the other night, was well funny :blush:;)

Lighter and faster than GT spec ;)

Yes i did, i love that show :teeth:

unfortunately 17K is about my top limit.... and i dont want to rob you!! Thanx anyway bud. :thumbs:

I didn't realise your was the non GT version :surrender:

I didn't realise your was the non GT version :surrender:

Yep because I did not want to pay and extra £1500 for leather seats, cruise control and the stereo as I was going to re-do the seats and stick a decent stereo in there with upgraded speakers etc...all for less that it cost to get a GT. Plus its lighter, so faster ;)