Looking for a Z - does anyone know this car?

Good luck, the car looks awesome. Probably the previous owner tried selling it private then ended up trading it in and cashing in on the alloys. If the car is what you want buy it and buy a set of rays at around £600 and keep the oem's as a winter wheel or sell them on. BTW if the tyres are good they will fit straight over to the rays!

Hope it works out!

Thanks for the kind words all! I hope it works out too :p

Waiting to see what horrific offer they make on my R32, but I don't think I'll have the patience to sell it privately!

When I part ex`d my zed the dealer basically offered me about 25->30% under what they would put it on their forecourt for. So basically what ever the glasses guide says. I did a valuation on the whatcar website and it was exactly the same, so that will give you some idea as to what they will give you.

For me it was a toss up between either trying to sell privately in a market where id seen some people trying to sell their zed with no luck for about 8 months - or off loading it to the dealer. That coupled with the fact it needed a major service, spark plugs and the road tax was due and the car I wanted in the spec I wanted was sitting there waiting for me to buy it, kind of persuaded me.

Yeah it's a balancing act!

R32 is due an MOT soon, and I'm sure a couple things will be flagged up, so may just offload it if they're not ripping me off too much!

Asked the dealer the below, should get a response tomorrow! Seems genuinely helpful, but we'll see if that continues with the info he provides me! Trying to think what else to interrogate him with!

I'd like an accurate rundown of the service history if possible, what was done, when and where. I believe it may have an upcoming major, or possibly had one not long ago (P3 service).

Any other work the car has had done? If it has had a clutch change or anything along those lines! I think spark plugs may be due or have been recently done as it's an 07 plate.

Previous owners, where the car was supplied from? (I'd like to ring the original dealership and find if it was supplied with the bodykit).

Is the bluetooth adapter present? I believe these tend to get sold!

Just a quick one, check the clutch! Mines on 56,000 miles and has already had the clutch swapped once and it needs doing again. Zeds seem to like to eat clutches like they're going out of fashion for some reason :shrug:

Car looks tidy though, silver looks very bright, much brighter than my silver colour.

Edited by cs2000

HaHa, so youre the guy in oz who the salesman told me was interested in her :)

I was looking at this very car on saturday morning.

Torn between it and one in Kintore which is an earlier 260bhp car.

I do like it too, and dealer was helpfull but admitted he isnt too knwledgable about the oily bits on these things hehe.

He was trying to sign me up right there by telling me someone else was interested but i said i am not rushing and if its gone its gone.

The one in kintore is nice too, but i do like the body kit and its only 4 miles from me rather than some 250 like most of them hehe.

Hopefully we wont fall out battling over it :p haha