Accident

Daryl

Well this time last week, i was sat in A+E, now things seem to be abit brighter. The car is now going through the insurance, as it was becoming increasingly clear i wasnt going to find an Azure door, and with an Excess of £250, it was a no brainer. I had a check up with a doctor earlier, and he was happy with the progress of both wounds, though im keeping the stitches in for another week. The nurses have removed the steristrips, and cleaned up all the dried blood around the wound, so i can actually see the result. Looks pretty good, though the back of my leg around the joint is black with bruising, but that will go. I can bend my leg some more now, though not too much, as i fear il rip a stitch out, and the bruising is stopping me somewhat too. However, im in a much better state now, than I was, and I have to say the NHS have been brilliant in all respects. I know they get a slating, but my experience has been faultless.

Good to hear your getting better mate.

Think the £250 excess seems to cheap to spending your time finding a decent door, fitting, possibly need a coulour match if paint is more/less worn. Id rather pay the £250 and have it out of my hair.

Hope you feel better soon mate!

When i had my zed i had drove it into my garage. Next day i was going to check the oil, so i let the handbreak off and i was pushing the car out the garage whilst walking backwards. When the back wheels rolled down the 2 inch lip into my garage and the whole car speed up and i got crushed between my garage and the edge of my car door.

I took the whole weight of the car right down the front of my torso and groin, absolute agony for days!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...