my 1st stupid question

Slideways

hi all

2nd post...1st one was in the newbies!!

I am seriously thinking of buying a 350Z BUT i want my family to enjoy it aswell...so here is my question

Iknow the G35 (jap version) has a back seat but there are very few of them for sale to choose from Sooooooooo can a back seat be fitted to the UK version of which there are oooodles of them for sale to choose from??

thanks

kieran

There was actually a bastardised uk 350z that someone had attempted homemade back seats. It was for sale on eBay a while back.

But in answer to your question - no, UK cars cannot have back seats fitted safely. Or sensibly.

There's plenty of Skyline's for sale at the moment (the Skyline name was transferred from the R33/34 etc etc to the 350GT).

There was actually a bastardised uk 350z that someone had attempted homemade back seats. It was for sale on eBay a while back.

But in answer to your question - no, UK cars cannot have back seats fitted safely. Or sensibly.

There's plenty of Skyline's for sale at the moment (the Skyline name was transferred from the R33/34 etc etc to the 350GT).

What he said

The 350GT is a nice car and great if you want a zed but need rear seats. The dash doesn't look as good as the zed

I remember the zed with the rear seats added into the boot. Don't think an oompa loompa would feel safe in them

Afraid not mate, however the Skyline G35 has the rear seats.

But if you are not on a budget then my R35 will be up for sale next week. ;)

4 seats, big boot and plenty torque and power.

I think that you will like it. :teeth:

Alex. :)

Afraid not mate, however the Skyline G35 has the rear seats.

But if you are not on a budget then my R35 will be up for sale next week. ;)

4 seats, big boot and plenty torque and power.

I think that you will like it. :teeth:

Alex. :)

jeez....dont tempt me....not quite within my budget yet...I WILL own one in the not too distant future......350z may be the stop gap for the mo....saying that im wondering if i could enjoy a car that doesnt have a turbo.....unless of course someone has a 350z with an RB25DETT conversion!!!!

I'd rather be tied to the back and have to run than sit in the back seats

Thats assuming you could get into such a modification :lol: You'll have to have something missing... your legs for example lol