Huge price drop for new 370s

Will370z

Yeah I think it's only right to pass on the information and obviously speculate about residuals....

At the end of the day the 370 was/is a poor seller, that doesn't make it a bad car, just a car that is out of place these days...

If they revamped it and fitted a smaller turbo charged engine in it then it would probably sell better these days...

Edited by spursmaddave
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

The used Market has seen about £3000 come off the £20'000 - £23'000 priced cars in the last 6 months, so a £20'000 is now £17'000.

I'm very keen to buy but can'y help but keep procrastinating as the price falls.

It's very annoying but pointlessly rewarding at the same time.

Edited by Suits

Friend used to be the same with pc's, kept waiting for the new spec and prices to drop, then a new spec came out, and he waited.....ultimately he kept waiting and never upgraded.

Me i bit the bullet and never looked back

Friend used to be the same with pc's, kept waiting for the new spec and prices to drop, then a new spec came out, and he waited.....ultimately he kept waiting and never upgraded.

No, you're right, it's a ridiculous cycle to be in, something I'm not proud about.

I'm only doing myself one way or another.

Indeed, I don't need a new toy though and this is what it will be, a toy.

I already have a car and travel using the train/tube for work.

Therefore it's harder for me to be that rational about it.

I'll still get one though.

• Like 1

Just accept that in this day and age you are going to lose money on cars but if they are your passion and there is something you like get it and enjoy it or you will end up missing out and kicking yourself later. Life is too short to put off until tomorrow what you could have today, as I know all too well. ;)

• Like 3

I know of a nice storm white gt premium that's up for sale lol

Where ?

I check the FS section on a regular basis.

lol I'm an idiot.

Very nice, but has to be Blue or Red.

Edited by Suits

Has he still got a Commodore 64 :lol:

• Like 3

No pics yet? Or you've been too busy driving? ;)

Oh, I've got pics :lol: .

Went to Brands Hatch yesterday for the DTM, then the football, so I've been a little sidetracked, lol.

Done about 300 miles since Friday, lol.

Just picked up my 2009 370z gt from the chester dealers after the recall part being fitted and I looked at the 2013 gt model not on the fore courts yet with a price of £35,000 I then said that I might be interested in one and they offered me £15,000 part ex on the new car mmmmmmm I love my car not selling her for that and when I get my new exhaust fitted soon I will love it even more ,

Just picked up my 2009 370z gt from the chester dealers after the recall part being fitted and I looked at the 2013 gt model not on the fore courts yet with a price of £35,000 I then said that I might be interested in one and they offered me £15,000 part ex on the new car mmmmmmm I love my car not selling her for that and when I get my new exhaust fitted soon I will love it even more ,

Truth is the 370Z has changed very little since it was released, so unless you have a specific reason to upgrade you probably made the best decision. I went from 2009 GT to the 2010 Black Edition purely because I really wanted the limited edition, but there's no mechanical difference as far as I know - just the improved sat nav. I believe the changes to the facelift model are mostly cosmetic as well.

The suspension was revised to suit U.K roads. Never driven them back to back but the motoring press say it was a big improvement.

Cobblers. I was given one to try in comparison to mine and and it felt little different. Get more "improvement" from simply changing tyres to MPSS from the feed back on here.

The suspension was revised to suit U.K roads. Never driven them back to back but the motoring press say it was a big improvement.

Cobblers. I was given one to try in comparison to mine and and it felt little different. Get more "improvement" from simply changing tyres to MPSS from the feed back on here.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/first-drives/nissan-370z-gt-edition

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/first-drives/nissan-370z-gt-edition

Do you know that Vicky Parrot actually drove the 'new improved' 370z and even if she did has she driven the 'old' 370z...

I think if I was in the market I would take Colin's opinion over any generic car review on the net

If he says cobblers then I say cobblers with knobs on :p

Edited by spursmaddave

http://www.autocar.c...370z-gt-edition

Do you know that Vicky Parrot actually drove the 'new improved' 370z and even if she did has she driven the 'old' 370z...

I think if I was in the market I would take Colin's opinion over any generic car review on the net

If he says cobblers then I say cobblers with knobs on :p

I'm merely backing up what I said I'd read, I've seen a few reviews that say the same thing as I was looking at buying one.

I'm not knocking Colin's opinion in the slightest.