Having some proper issues

benjy88

Okay, so recently, my car seems to be on it's time of the month. Everything is being a right pain the neck...

So, firstly, there's a rattling scraping noise every time I press the clutch, which becomes louder on biting point. (Thinking this is a new clutch tbh... thumbs up.)

Secondly, the car is immensely loud at the moment. It's standard engine/exhaust-wise, so it's been nice and quiet and reserved until recently, when it suddenly decided it wanted to be ridiculously loud...

Lastly, but most definitely not least, is that I put my foot down in 2nd gear this evening, and suddenly realised a definite flat spot at 3100rpm....

What the absolute **** is going on guys...???? This has all happened within 2 weeks, having had 5 months of completely trouble free motoring.... Can anyone diagnose any of these problems? Given that it's all happening at the same time would suggest at least 2 of them are related at least...

HELP!

Ben.

As Dblock has suggested, have a look at your exhaust where the mid pipe meets the rear silencer, as this is the common fail area for the OEM system... :)

Yeah a half decent exhaust place can replace the join with a welded in section. Or you could get a tasty new after market exhaust :teeth:

Edited by CrumbMC

(1) Clutch

(2) Exhaust

(3) Traction Control

Remedies:

(1) New clutch kit and flywheel: £620.00

(2) Weld: £50.00: Replace £400.00 - £850.00

(3) Go easier on the loud pedal.

Just drop me a pm if you require any parts shipped out.

All in stock and good to go same/next day.

Alex. :)

(1) Clutch

(2) Exhaust

(3) Traction Control

Remedies:

(1) New clutch kit and flywheel: £620.00

(2) Weld: £50.00: Replace £400.00 - £850.00

(3) Go easier on the loud pedal.[/

Just drop me a pm if you require any parts shipped out.

All in stock and good to go same/next day.

Alex. :)

Alex is the man ! Always in stock and everything you need...Top man!Highly recommended..

Edited by Dashurik