JAE 2013 Sept 13th- 15th x10 car stand booked

AmyZed

Hi All.

I have 2 tickets for JAE next weekend, but won't be able to go. Anybody want them? £25 the pair (retail at £25 each).

Give me a call on 07727 674145

I live in Derbyshire (Cromford actually) so if you're close by, could drop 'em over unless you want to collect them.

-Matt Bradley

****SOLD!*****

Ok Friday night cinema to see Rush at 08.40pm at Odeon Kettering

We have booked our seats row M, 9 & 10 (premiere seats)

I couldn't have bought extras incase some don't show up and unsure who can come but if you want to please go online and book them :-)

It will get us out of the rain perhaps for a couple of hours ! I bet now Friday eve is the dry one d'oh haha

Hey all, I am here !! Just setting up our awning and my tent as Karl my other half isn't joining us till tomorrow eve so he's setting me up this eve !

We are in Ebisu area stand Q2 but you'll see my Zed and hopefully some others !

Ill try and post a pic this eve of set up but if its real late when I get home I may not !

I will be coming back tomorrow for mid day so see you then :-) those who are coming tomorrow

Ill be bringing my runaround my smart car with supplies haha. It also will get me home sat afternoon quickly to feed my pets ! ! But ill be back for our evening and pizza ordering

Can't wait ! See you all tomorrow xx

• Like 1

We are opposite Celica owners club and next door to GTO owners club right at end of field .. Good plot - near the trade bits hehe and a touring block (phew)

We have a little awning (white and red) for shelter for our chairs and a small table in there plus power for charging phones once generator is on this eve for us - should have lights in there this eve too :) awnings a tad dirty but its well used from Karl's race days !

Can't wait to see you guys

No rain today on the east coast of Lincs, so the Zed is clean and im looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday :D

Lucky sod! It's been pissing down all day down here, guess I'll be heading up tomorrow now. :(

Bah i spoke to soon, its pissing down here now :(