JAE 2013 Sept 13th- 15th x10 car stand booked

AmyZed

Back from JAE!

We had 8 350z's from here at one point, which was great. I want to thank every one that came along, whether it was for the whole weekend or just for a day.

I had a good time even though it did rain probably 40% of it, good old english weather ay! Surprisingly it wasnt too cold camping and although patches of the field got muddy- the JAE team sectioned those parts off so the weather didnt trouble us :)

Was nice to meet some new faces and see some more Zeds. I took a few shots of our stand so the rest of you can see... sorry I didnt take any around the show but it was a Japanese automotive extravaganza !! I think the stand spot we had was really great (perhaps we can go there again next time and use the stand next to us too)

we were in the field with the traders and near a touring block so that was good.

Cheers James for bringing the 350z uk banners, that really helped. Thanks to madmarky for finishing off my Clarion install in time for the show- Mark spent a couple of weekends working on my new audio and its sounding so good, he and Bullet Magnet stripped my whole interior out pretty much and replaced all my old audio, plus installing two screens for me... this is why i love being a part of this club, i find such a good community spirit and its refreshing after being in some other clubs and not feeling that! Many members on here have helped with my roadsters journey so far, i think it'd still be pretty standard if it wasnt for them! B):D

Again thanks everyone for a good weekend!! Oh and i loved the film Rush friday eve.

few pics of my install (pics dont do it justice....) few more mods to do but all the Clarion bits are in and working... and some pics from show...

315zd5d.jpg

1zcp8up.jpg

15f3o74.jpg

o9jz0z.jpg

zof1aw.jpg

24100e8.jpg

30vhb4k.jpg

10z5w0x.jpg

mhafrk.jpg

2vs55p5.jpg

4ztc41.jpg

211lxza.jpg