JAE 2013 Sept 13th- 15th x10 car stand booked

AmyZed

Nice to see there's some more Zeds attending too ! Be good to say hi

Also,if you've got cool boxes you might wanna bring them, was so hot last year we kept going to tesco for ice !!! Keep our drinks and food good :)

Praying for good weather this year too.. I've not dared look yet :-/

I think it might be a bit tight for me to get there in time to go to the cinema on Friday. By the time I've washed the car, got there and setup a tent (that might be the longest part tbh ;) ) I may be too late. Buy me a ticket anyway though and I'll pay you back regardless of whether I get there in time or not.

Haydn.

Going to book cinema tickets mid next week- if it's a free for all then anyone can get one we will post up the cinema and time ... I won't be able to buy anyone's tickets as won't have the funds to do so ! But keep an eye on here mid next week and ill let you know the cinema and the time - ill make it a later showing anyway...

So far Karl and I are going plus madmarky and his friend Chris who's joining us :) just seen the Rush trailer looks epic !!

Just hope it's not all fully booked that eve by then eeeek

Haven't made my mind up on time for Friday - thinking perhaps 12 mid day to get there ...

If anyone's going earlier Friday let me know !!

Then set up etc

Then sat is main show day...

And Sunday is a final walk round and chill and then pack up to go !

Take it too late to get weekend pass on-line now? Have to buy on the gate I assume?

I believe you can buy on the gate and seeing as the tickets have the prices written on them I reckon they will be the same price on the gate. They are not doing stand passes so im sure there will be a space on our stand for you. Just come see Amy when you get there im sure she will look after you.

• Like 1

I think seeing as we aren't dressing up and having a theme we won't have a main party night, from the past years I've thought sat eve was the big one .. Especially as some don't arrive till sat morn.

Hopefully some more will join us at the cinema anyway, the fri and sat Eve's are much the same- clubs dressing up, chilled out drinks and food, walking round interacting with all the other like minded jap car enthusiasts :-)

Balls!!! With what's been happening with work I'd totally forgot until you messaged me

Amy! Still really hoping to get to this though but as its to late to buy tickets online do you just turn up on the Friday and pay £35 for the weekend??

If for whatever reason I can't make it Amy what do i owe you for the stand pass?? Sure I can but just checking

Shire yes £35 on gate for whole weekend pass and if you can't make it you don't owe me anything ! No stand passes - you all just buy a ticket on the gate now and that's all- then come and park up with us :) really hope you can make it !