JAE 2013 Sept 13th- 15th x10 car stand booked

AmyZed

• 2 months later...

Come on guys ! We need more Zeds !!

I now have a bigger stand too so we can fit around 20 Zeds- any happy campers on here ? Great show, great atmosphere, awesome jap cars, good facilities, good company he he

Flippin eck Amy - dont rub it in :( :(

I bloody well love this show and am gutted we are gonna miss it!! We even moved our wedding day for this a couple of years ago :lol:

• Like 1

I’ve helped organised 3 JAE trips with the other Moderators in the past for Type-R-Owners, our best was probably 2011 when we had 60 members camping for the full duration !!

We even ran a the F1 qualifying on a big screen and invited other clubs to come watch.

It really is a great atmosphere, with loads to do, loads of great cars and a very good vibe.

Market stalls selling all sorts, noodle bars and even events to take part in if you can drag you drunken carcass from the tents to take part in.

I’ll probably pop up in my 370Z, hang about with the lads on the TRO stand and come over and say hi, won’t be staying or camping though – well I’m not sure on that yet.

Good luck with the stand and if you need any help with anything Amy let me know as I still have a lot of contact numbers from the suppliers in the area, for audio equipment, generators, wood for fires, BBQ’s the lot and it might help you out.

:teeth:

• Like 1

How do we book our place and do we need to purchase a ticket? If so where/who from?? Also, something I didn't know about JAE:

"JAE began as a meeting of Datsun Z club members as far back as 1991 and with the growing interest in Japanese cars as both classics and modern super cars since that time, it has grown to the largest gathering of Japanese vehicles of all types in Europe and continues to grow steadily without forgetting its roots."

Considering that we should make more of an effort to attend!!

EDIT: OH, we just have to buy a weekend pass right? And can probably do this on the day?

EDIT2: I hope edit 1 is correct as I just ordered my ticket...

Edited by HaydnH