New Wheels for Roadster

JetSet

Looking to replace the wheels on Caroline's roadster,.The 20" Axis Penta's on there at the moment are in a bad way with both severe corrosion and kerbing. Complete refurb will cost at least £200 per wheel, more than I paid for them with 4 new budget tyres. Looking to spend about a grand for 20" wheels or, might stretch to £1,500 for 19" with fitted falkens.

Caroline likes these, but any suggestions are welcome. Car is Twilight Grey roadster 08 plate.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-x-20-WIDER-REAR-Lenso-ES7-Alloy-Wheels-Only-1360431587-113-/400410451938?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item5d3a529fe2

Thanks,

Pete

Car with current Penta's

P1014889.jpg

Good luck in the hunt for some wheels pete, looking forward to seeing what you end up with when we all meet again in wales.

There's no great rush really, but would expect to have something sorted out by Wales :). I'll probably have The Penta's refurbed at some stage........................and stick them on mine :lol:

Pete

Don't buy more ebay tat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: . Yeah, I did get the Penta's off E-Bay a couple of years ago, second hand mind you from a private seller. I'm very open to suggestions but obviously have to run it past Caroline first. If nothing turns up I'll put the rays back on and have the Penta's refurbed or possibly painted.

Pete

Linked wheels aren't to my personal taste, but besides that, it really winds me up when listing for wheels don't give important information on them, like the damned widths, wider rears means nothing to anyone. Are they 8/9", 9/10"? It makes a big difference especially with not so great offsets like those.

There's a set of wheels on eBay that look quite nice... 20s

Item 321090249134

Not sure on the offsets mind you but....

If you search google for the whhel name he lists there are a few Zs there with them on

Hmm, they're extremely nice (and Caroline likes them too)......Thanks :thumbs:

Pete